Questions & Answers
- QuestionCan the 4k recorded videos be played back on non-4K TVs? (8 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan someone advise me how to play 4k video on 4k Samsung TV (UN65F9000AF)? Error: "The defined resolution is not supported 3840x2160" (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhich 4K laptops are best for editing video from this camera? (5 Answers)Answers
4k videos are pretty demanding even for playback so let alone video editing. I got a desktop with core i7 5030K and it seems to be able to handle it pretty well. My laptop is 4 yr old and it can't deal with the 4k video playback even. Make sure you have a fast multi core processor with fast bus interfaces and good amount of RAM. Eah 4K frame is an 8 megapixel image. So doing it 30 times per second needs processing power capable of decoding 8 megapixel images 30 times a second.
- QuestionThe specifications state that the focusing is manual. I want to clarify what this means. Does it literally mean that I have to turn some knob every time I want to focus? (4 Answers)Answers
I'm use to shooting professional video with Pro camera & DSLR/mirror less cameras. I purchase this camera because it is smaller and lighter than the Sony NEX FS 100. It has the ability to focus manually with a ring on the lens which can be set to zoom or focus. It also has a great auto focus with the ability to have it focus several ways including touching the LCD display where you want it to focus. You do not have to manually focus if choose to use auto focus.
- QuestionDoes this camera have a light to record at night (3 Answers)
- QuestionWhat is the recommended read/write speed for memory card at 100 bit rate recording at 4k? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionBestBuy lists the camera weight as 27 pounds. Is that correct? (5 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this camera have a shotgun mic mount or how would you connect a RODE VideoMic to it? (4 Answers)
- QuestionHow many minutes can you record with a 128gb memory cord. (5 Answers)
- QuestionWill the AX100 record with surround sound while recording in 4K? (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions