Questions & Answers
Questionzaritny@icloud.com is there a charger I can purchase that will make these able to be charged in car or in a wall socket
- Answer This charges using a standard charger, the same ones used for any Samsung phone. You can use a car charger or a regular wall charger but those are separate. But, tbh, you won't ever need a car charger. A full charge runs for longer than you could possibly need to listen to music in a week.
QuestionI was told these can be used to watch movies on an airplane but can they??? xb650bt or should i return these and get headphones with cords that plug into the planes outlet.flying soon-live 100 mi from bestbuy to exchange answer soon please
- Answer Generally, airlines require an analog cable plug in for headphones and not blue tooth headphones.
QuestionI want to sync these with my Samsung soundbar which has Bluetooth. In the past I have synchronized my iPhone to the soundbar for music. And it says you can sync the headphones to iPhone. So does that mean these headphones will sync to the soundbar?
- Answer haven't tried that one. Sound bar is looking for input. Headphones are looking for input. Does the audio source for the sound bar (TV) cast or receive Bluetooth?
- Answer Maximum range is approximately 30 feet, although certain barriers (walls, etc.) may cause a break in the connection.
QuestionI'm stone deaf in my right ear. Is it possible to merge right and left channels on wireless headphones so that they both play through the left ear (i.e, convert stereo to monaural)?
- Answer Hi VanGogh, the MDRXB650BT/B is not capable of channeling the audio output to one earpiece only. Thanks, -Mark
- Answer Yes they do, song change is accomplished by hitting the play/pause button twice in succession.
Questionconnected two pairs of these to a Bluetooth hub connected to the audio on my TV capable of pairing with two devices. I only have mono sound in each headphone - no stereo. How do I get stereo sound in each headset with this configuration?
- Answer Hi Cher, you might need to check the audio settings of your TV. If you need further assistance, please reach us at email@example.com with your concern. Please also include your contact and product information. Thanks! ^Ron
- Answer Hi SK2372! Yes. It should work properly with your macbook pro OS X-el capitan. -Anthony
QuestionI was just wondering if my Sony MDR-XB650bt headphones will work as a headset and mic for my Xbox One......
- Answer I would say yes you can always go to the store and check and see if they work
- Answer Hi, Katie! We cannot guarantee its full operation. These headphones specifically made for a smartphone. Regards, David
QuestionHello, do you know if Sony sells a replacement Micro-USB cable for it? And if so what's the item number on your site or on Sony's??
- Answer Hi, MDRXB650BT! Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can further assist you. ~Ralph
- Answer Hi newTV, The TV must support Bluetooth headphones. The unit is designed to support the following Bluetooth profiles: -A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) -AVRCP (Audio Video Remote Control Profile) -HFP (Hands-free Profile) -HSP (Headset Profile) Regards, ~Ralph
QuestionHello! Suddenly the buttons on the headset aren't working. I can power the headset ON but I cannot power it OFF or reset it. None of the A2DP buttons work. Solution?
- Answer You should have got the geek squad 2yr.
- Answer Yes, all you need is to buy an audio bluetooth piece and can be bought in various markets, if you get a good quality one this will improve your audio quality on the headphones. Hope you enjoy the freedom of wireless headphones!!
- Answer Hi MYLENE, We cannot guarantee that these headphones will be compatible with your TV. You can check this link for the list of our headphones that are capable of transmitting the sound from your TV. https://www.sony.com/electronics/headband-headphones/wh-rf400 https://www.sony.com/electronics/headband-headphones/mdr-rf995rk https://www.sony.com/electronics/headband-headphones/wh-l600 Regards, David