Questions & Answers
- Answer The short answer is- not unless you can comfortably connect an audio cable to your source. If your device you wish to connect the headphones to does not have bluetooth, then you can buy a bluetooth receiver for around $15-20. I had to buy a receiver for my TV, and the headphones paired perfectly to the TV.
QuestionMy mdr-xb650 BT extra bass indicator light flashes dimly in red when charging, and they don’t power on. What is the problem, how can I fix it or what should i do to solve it.
- Answer Hi Baxter, We regret to hear that you're having issues with this Headphones. Let's try to isolate the issue by following some troubleshooting steps included on this link: https://helpguide.sony.net/mdr/xb650bt/v1/en/contents/TP0001034990.html Regards, Zac Sony Social Support
- Answer Hi there, It will depend if the TV supports Bluetooth headphones. The headphones will support the following Bluetooth profiles: -A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile): enables you to enjoy high-quality audio content wirelessly. -AVRCP (Audio Video Remote Control Profile): enables you to adjust volume, etc. Regards, ~Ralph
QuestionWill this device work with a NOT smart TV? Is there a way to hook it up? Christine Murphy email@example.com
- Answer I don’t think so. There is no cord so Bluetooth is the only connection option. If the TV doesn’t have Bluetooth then it won’t work.
- Answer Hi Dabby, you need to contact your nearest Sony dealer for a battery replacement. Thanks! ^Ron
QuestionIt describes the headset as headset with microphone. I haven't opened the box yet is there a microphone on here? Perhaps can be used on laptop with chat?
- Answer Yes, i use it with my cell phone and answer calls with it.
QuestionCan I charge my Sony XB650BT wireless Bluetooth headphones using an in wall USB power block?
- Answer Hi there! It is recommended to charge these headphones by connecting to a booted computer: https://helpguide.sony.net/mdr/xb650bt/v1/en/contents/TP0001034941.html Regards, Vincent
- Answer Hi Edgar805, we cannot guarantee full compatibility with a gaming console. Thanks! ^Ron