Questions & Answers
- Answer Hi there, It doesn't have a transmitter or base for charging. It is supplied with a micro-USB cable used for charging the headset on a computer. You may refer to pages 11-12 of this link for more information: https://docs.sony.com/release//Help_4591692111.pdf ~Ralph
Questionthese state these are over the ear headphone but in the question when they ask that --answer states they are mainly on the ear... which one over the ear or on the ear
- Answer they are over the ear, they fit very comfortably
QuestionI’ve got Sony Bluetooth headphones model MDR-XB650BT and every time I re charge them they won’t turn back on and I have to do a factory reset. What am I doing wrong?
- Answer To turn on push & hold the button until a blue light flashes, to turn off push & hold the button until the light goes off.
QuestionCan this pair with the Sony 5034 Class 49534 Diag LED 2160p Smart 4K Ultra HD TV? How do I pair it?
- Answer Hi NancyFancyPants, If you're referring to the KD50X690E model, then no, the TV doesn't support Bluetooth headphones. You may check on this link for the list of compatible TV models: https://www.sony.com/electronics/support/articles/00159290 ~Ralph
QuestionCan I bypass the computer and directly charge in the wall with a block charger without damaging the headphone
- Answer Yes, they can be charged with a wall charger.
QuestionWe are on a second set of headphones have connected them correctly both ways still no sound coming out of headphones I have called Sony and they said that everything should be okay why is this happening
- Answer I like these headphones but they have an issue. After pairing with whatever device, when you turn the phones on, you'll hear "Headphones on; bluetooth connected". But they're not. I was using a laptop to listen to some lectures, and I went to "Settings" and it also showed "Connected" for the phones. But no sound! I had to click "disconnect" and "connect" again, and voila! sound. Happens about 80% of the time. Other Bluetooth headphones actually DO connect immediately when they say "connected". I can't believe SONY is not aware of this issue.
QuestionSo... if these headphones are not available within 250 miles of my location, why is it not possible to have them ordered TO my location? I want to buy them for my girlfriend, but I have no way to purchase them (Please do not display unavailable products).
- Answer suggest you call their customer support
- Answer You can pair them with more than one device but my experience has been that you can "connect" with only one device at a time. Connecting with A will knock out B.
- Answer There is no button to turn on and off the bass.
QuestionWill these work on a Samsung Smart TV that has wireless connections? What is the difference between bluetooth and wireless connections?
- Answer Perfect for Bluetooth pairing with almost any Samsung smart television
QuestionI received my headset for Christmas and I was able to pair it up to my tv the first day or two,now it does.not The tv reflects it's paired ,but,up no sound,regardless . The volume control doe's not help. Help
- Answer Put on headphones and voice indicator let's you know when it's paired and also on and off-must be interference from something else
- Answer if it has Bluetooth then yes
QuestionI bought the SONY - XB650BT Wireless headphones, and was told they would work with my built in CD player in my stereo system. I cannot get the earphones to pair. What am I doing wrong? duk1
- Answer Hi duk1, please check the Bluetooth specifications of your stereo system if it supports A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, and HSP. These profiles are required when pairing Bluetooth headphones with any equipment. You may also try the steps in the link provided if you have missed something during the pairing procedure: https://us.en.kb.sony.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/30061/p/40940,40941,95992/c/65,66/kw/cannot%20pair Thanks, -Mark
- Answer Hi Luciadelv, It is designed to be connected to a computer although it will still depend if your computer supports Bluetooth headphones. Kindly refer to pages 36-48 of this link for more information: https://docs.sony.com/release//Help_4591692111.pdf ~Ralph
- Answer Hi there! If your device supports A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, and HSP Bluetooth profiles, these headphones will work great with it. You may check this link for its specifications: https://docs.sony.com/release//specs/MDRXB650BTB_mksp.pdf Thanks, -Mark