Questions & Answers
- Questioncan these headphones be used with a i pod (12 Answers)
- Questiondo these headphones have a mic? (11 Answers)
- QuestionCan I use these headphones to ride a bike on the road? (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan I use these to listen to TV while on treadmill? (11 Answers)
- QuestionWhen I use the in ear headphones, I get a headache (11 Answers)Answers
I would actually grab these headphones, they are very comfortable, I don't like the in ear headphones because they just fall out or make my ear uncomfortable, you can also try the type of headphones that have the around ear piece and the piece that goes in the ear just hovers or sits but doesn't put much pressure. I would think though the most comfortable ones would be over the ear like these Sony, they are cheap and the swivel piece makes them conform better.
- QuestionAre these sound isolating? (10 Answers)Answers
In the description it does not state that these are noise cancelling/sound isolating. However, I have had these for about 2 months and they seem to work great in that area. I purchased because I have a toddler and no longer can turn my music up as loud as I would like to; I like music with a lot of bass and I like to feel the bass. I am very satisfied with these headphones as I can turn the volume up and enjoy my music yet those around me can not hear it as I wear them and I can not hear anything but my music. Very good in both noise cancelling and sound isolating in my opinion.
- QuestionAre these good for kids? My kindergartener needs some for school. (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDo these have volume control? (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan these headphones be used for a laptop? (11 Answers)Answers
If your laptop has a 3.5 mm headphone jack u will be able to listen to audio from the laptop when plugged in. However if your usage is as a communications headset then it will not work. The headphones do not have a microphone intergrated on the cord or in the headset housing. Depending on your computer the microphone intergrated in the laptop may or may not work for this purpose. But they should work for audio as long as it has a headphone jack on the laptop.
- Questionare these noise canceling? (9 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions