Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhen is this going to be available at Best Buy? I want them and I have a gift card to spend now :) (5 Answers)
- QuestionI just purchased these and hooked them up to my PS4. OMG the volume is so low (even with all of the setting set to max on the PS4 and headset) that you can barely hear anything. This is product is garbage on PS4!! Would love to hear from SteelSeries. (5 Answers)Answers
First, plug them into a PC, install SteelSeries Engine 3. Install the drivers. Plug them into PS4. Move volume to what you want, make sure the ChatMix dial isn't set all the way to chat side. You posted a month ago so you probably already refunded these amazing headphones because you're to ignorant to do 10 minutes of research before lashing out.
- QuestionIs this product dishwasher safe? I sweat a lot and eat cheetos while gaming, so this earwax/cheese residue builds up very quickly for me. My last headset didn't really specify yes or no, and I found out the hard way. Checking with you guys first this time (5 Answers)
- QuestionDoes the volume wheel on the headset change the volume on ONLY the headset or does it change the volume for Windows wirelessly? Also, do these have an "auto shutdown" battery saving feature? (5 Answers)Answers
The volume dial on the headset is independent from your windows settings. I do not believe they have an auto-off feature. Then come with an adapter cord so you can use them with generic Walkman esque audio ports. Would not want them to shut off unexpectantly while you were listening to a lengthy audiobook or playlist.
- QuestionAre these going to be available in white online or in stores? I want to buy them from best buy because of the best buy warranty, but I can't find them in white. (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI heard you need a wire for xbox one but not PS4 or PC. Why is this? Was looking to buy these for the xbox one, but now might go with new Astro A50's. (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionVery interested in these. But I am curious as to how they will connect to the Xbox one platform. I have read from other sources that there will still be a wire needed? (5 Answers)Answers
Yes. wire will still be needed :) The wireless is only for pc, There are a few headsets that have the full wireless function for consoles Ex: Turtlebeach/astros/etc. Id recommend getting the arctis 5 if you're playing on xbox.
- QuestionI understand these headsets have to be connected via a wire for the Xbox. But does the 7.1 still work or only in the platforms that are wireless? I'm really just trying to find a good pair of 7.1 headsets for Xbox one and it's dang near impossible (5 Answers)Answers
No, the 7.1 does not work on the xbox, and you'll never found an xbox or Ps4 headset that has 7.1 because the 7.1 is virtual 7.1, not true 7.1 (granted there may be some, but i really doubt it) You need specialized software that mimics 7.1 sound, and I can say these. Virtual 7.1 is bad. Stereo on headsets is ultimately better than 7.1. Even with foot step positioning the stereo drivers are going to be better than 7.1. So don't buy a headset for 7.1, by a headset that has the largest and clearest drivers (IE the hyperx clouds II or revolver)
- QuestionDoes this headset have good mic monitoring, or mic monitoring at all? I know some other headsets have very quiet mic monitoring, so I was just curious. (5 Answers)Answers
They are suppose to have it but I could not ever get it to work and I could never tell how loud I was speaking because I could not hear myself, they are not worth the trouble. Also the computer software called engine 2 or 3 do not remember which it is was suppose to set the mic monitoring but it was worthless because it never worked for me. I purchased the white sony gold wireless headphones and a three year warranty in case they break and they are much better than these and cheaper also.
- QuestionDoesn't this headset come with a wireless USB adapter? If, so then wouldn't that mean that ps4 would have 7.1 dts surround as well if I hook it up to the ps4s USB? (5 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions