Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $149.99
- Answer Yes, you just plug the Micro-USB cable that comes with the headset into it. You can also charge them while using them.
- Answer per chat and this link it is compatible https://pe.steelseries.com/blog/arctis-7p-wireless-headset-features-price-371
QuestionCan you use this hard wired into a PS5 / DualSense controller? If so, would you still need to charge it?
- Answer You can hard wire it with the included aux cord to the dualsense controller and you only need to charge it if you are using it wirelessly
- Answer Yes but it's just for delivering sound to another headset and listening. The mic does NOT work with the regular 3.5mm audio port. It has another proprietary port they built for both talking and listening. They pack that cable in the box.
Questionwhat kind of sound does this headset have? stereo? surround sound? can't seem to find it on the product page.
- Answer This device is DTS X 2.0 compliant per Steelseries, so it has 3d surround sound.
QuestionThe microphone in in the left earphone , last time I had a headset like that , it echoed a lot and all my friends got annoyed . So does this headset echo because of the retractable mic?
- Answer on the right ear there is a sidetone dial, move it towards the minus sign and you should hear less of your echo.