QuestionWhat is the size of the tripod? How short can the tripod get? I'm trying to see if I can put it in top of my makeup vanity against the mirror so i can still look at myself while filming doing my makeup...
- Answer Technically I think it goes down short enough but the legs of the tripod bloom out wide enough it wouldnt fit on a small desk. Best buy has another version that is $30 that would be better called "portable blogging kit" by same brand that would probs be better.
- Answer I’m not sure. But the light stopped working in less than 2 weeks. The wiring is very loose. Pick another ring light
QuestionI already have a tripod that holds an iphone. Can I add thie light to that tripod? Does the Light come with an accessory to add it to an existing tripod?
- Answer Don’t even buy this poor quality almost everything near broke. Horrible the tripod can’t stand up a simple I phone x with out tipping over
- Answer Doubt it. The center "hole" just isn't big enough for a pad. The light would still work but you would need to rig up a holder for the pad.
- Answer I tried chatting with Best Buy support but after waiting for 15 minutes while they researched the question, I had to drop off for a Zoom call -- albeit a dimly lit one :-) I found an online user guide/manual for this ring light and it claimed >= 80 CPI. I also went to Best Buy and the box also indicates >=80 CPI. I've read that one should look for CPI values of 90 or greater.
- Answer Yes. Great lighting for Zoom or internet video auditions. Great color control and easily adaptable
QuestionHow do I mount my camera onto the ring light? I vlog and I also do beauty videos on YouTube but I’m having trouble with my set up. Please somebody help me!
- Answer It is not designed to hold a camera. The bendy arm that will hold a cell phone screws in to the ring light.