Questions & Answers
QuestionCan you place the wallet tile between your phone and the case? I don't know if I want a black disc attached to my phone case, even if I used the same case every day; however, I frequently change cases.
- Answer you probably could, but I think it would depend on your case too. However, if you put the key chain device on your keys you can push the button on the key chain and trigger to your phone, so the key chain one works both ways.
- Answer The tile would be very far out of range at even a mile away. However, tiles do have the ability to pinpoint their last known location on your phone. In addition to that, every time someone with a tile walks by your tile, it will notify you of its exact location so that you can easily locate it even if it’s not in the “last known location”.
Questionhow far away can I track those . if I lost my house keys at the store and went home could I track them from home.
- Answer I believe These are only for up close range.. box should say the ranges
- Answer It's depends which one you have but the newer ones most likely
- Answer Would you please email us at email@example.com so we can look into some options for you? Be sure to include the email address tied to your Tile account, and reference this review. Looking forward to hearing from you!
QuestionWill the stickers come off if someone takes their phone in and out of their pocket alot? Do the generally come off fairly easy? How long do the batteries normally last?
- Answer You do not need a tile on your phone, as the individual tiles on your keys or wallet for example, can be pressed to make your phone ring.