Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes a tivo replace a cable digital box (3 Answers)Answers
Yes, it does. If your'e using it with cable you get a cablecard from your cable company, which depending on the company is either free, or a few dollars a month. The Tivo then replaces any cable box you may have been using (and is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than cable DVRs). Just make sure the cable company quits charging you for the cable box after you give it back!
- QuestionIs cable or satellite service required? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionAre the tivos 4K compatible Does it come with its own remote (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill the BOLT work with an outside antenna (2 Answers)
- QuestionDo I need to purchase a hdmi cable separately? (4 Answers)
- QuestionWhat is the difference between this model (TCD849500V2) and the TCD849500 version? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this model have the remote finder? (4 Answers)
- QuestionDo you get a chanel and program guide (5 Answers)Answers
- Questionhow much does it cost a month for TiVo bolt (2 Answers)
- QuestionHow long did it take for your tivo to start working with cable service after signing up and activating? Who is your cable provider? (3 Answers)Answers
I was on with Spectrum (Formerly Time Warner) Cable Card tech support for about 20 minutes with each box (I have 2) Once the Cable Card (and requires cable tuner box which the cable company should supply w/card) was inserted it went through some updates and installs and then tells you to call your cable provider cable service. For Spectrum, this tech support was separate from normal customer care. My two cents...
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions