Questions & Answers
- QuestionHow do I connect to wireless?? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhen turned on how do I get it to go right to cable? Using two remotes(cable and tv) to operate is confusing for grandkids and do not use Google cast (4 Answers)Answers
Toshiba didn't know the answer to this question but a Best Buy t.v. person did. In order to have the t.v. turn on to where it left off (in your case the HDMI cable set up) you must install Googlecast even if you never intend to use it. I don't understand why Toshiba set this t.v. up this way but unless you install it, it will ask you every time you turn the t.v. on. Once I stalled it the tv goes right to the HDMI set up I made. The only other issue is you can only install it with an Iphone. Luckily I have one but some seniors don't. Very satisfied with the t.v. Once I hooked it up I never had to adjust factory settings and have a great picture.
- QuestionWhat size hdmi ports? i need a tv with the really small input hdmi port mini ur maybe its called ultra mini (3 Answers)Answers
There are currently 3 different sizes of HDMI connectors that are commonly used - Standard (Type A), Mini (Type C) & Micro (Type D). The Standard (Type A) connector is the one used on almost every TV - have never actually seen a TV with any other type of HDMI input. If you need to connect a device, such as a GoPro camera, etc., that has the Mini or Micro HDMI output, you can get a cable that has the correct Mini or Micro connector that fits your device on one end, and the Standard HDMI connector on the other end. Best Buy sells an Insignia cable (Model # NS-DG06501) that comes with a Mini-to-Micro adapter, so this cable would most likely work for your situation regardless of whether the device you want to connect to your TV has a Mini or Micro HDMI output.
I Would Recommend:
- QuestionMy Toshiba tv go back to the setup screen when we turn it off and on, then I got to reset the tv to hdm1 again, will it hurt to leave the power of the tv on so we don't have to keep setting it up. (6 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow many hertz is it (3 Answers)
- QuestionWhat kind of sound do you get from this tv standard or movie quality? (3 Answers)
- QuestionRec'd my 55" Toshiba today but haven't hooked it up yet. Everything is here except an owners manual. There are simple instructions for basic hook up. Am I short a manual or is that it? Thxs (3 Answers)Answers
You will have to go on-line to Toshiba and read the owners manual on-line. The majority of TV's sold these days, do not come with a manual. You either have to go to their website or they have it built into the TV. http://www.toshiba-om.net/tv_manuals.php
- QuestionWhat is the refresh rate on this tv? (1 Answer)
- QuestionHow much does it weight (4 Answers)
- QuestionWhat is the exact length between the legs? I have a stand that is 36 inches wide. Will this TV fit on that stand? It looks like from the picture that is will fit. Please give me an exact response. (2 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions