Questions & Answers
- QuestionWill this phone receive an Android software update in the near future or will it be stuck on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop? (2 Answers)Answers
I don't know since neither Android nor ZTE has said anything... I also have the ZTE ZMAX PRO and did receive an update to its Android 6.0.1 OS ... The fact that the Cymbal T is a flip phone should not matter... As for me, the upgrade is not that important... I have an old LG420G phone with a proprietary OS and it served me faithfully for 5 years before Tracfone shut down its 2g network on 01/31/17... Seeing a flip phone with Android intrigued me and I bought it... The Cymbal T is my "going out" phone since I can put it in my pocket and nobody sees that I have a smartphone and thus become a target... I'm am looking to getting at least as much service from the Cymbal T, if not more... Since I'm going to be 64 this year, I don't need the phone to be anything more than a phone, texting, and e-mail phone... I'm not into watching movies, videos, streaming music, or gaming...
- QuestionDoes this phone have external caller ID? Also. do you use the number keys to text? Can the phone be answered by flipping open? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes the screen have the auto-rotate feature? (7 Answers)
- QuestionIs this phone GPS equipped? Can Google maps for traveling be used? (9 Answers)
- QuestionHow do I get the time and date to show on the external screen? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this phone have memory card slot. The descriptions says it does not but the zte website says it does (6 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill this phone support Facebook Messenger? Thx. (3 Answers)Answers
- Questiondoes this phone come with a triple minute/data/text package?? (9 Answers)
- QuestionWill I be able to Unlock this phone if need be? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionI want to get a better Tracfone for my hubby. Can I transfer his phone numbers / Sim Card? Also, he now gets triple minutes, will he still get those? The same phone on QVC has 8 GB. Why doesn't this one? (2 Answers)Answers
I transferred my remaining hours,sim card etc etc to this phone. Added time and was given triple minutes like my previous phone. I did however have to call Tracfone to get this done,but the operator was great. The only issues I have with this phone are 1 It's a little big to carry in a pocket. 2 Tends to turn itself on while it is in my pocket.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions