Questions & Answers
- QuestionIs this battery capable of Fast Charging with my original Fast Charger? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI purchased the Ultralast - Lithium Battery for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 - White. The one I received in the mail today came in a very small box with no instructions. It also does not look like the item shown. Was I sent the wrong item?. (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this NFC compatible? (Will NFC work on my phone if I use this battery?) (5 Answers)Answers
NFC is the last thing in the product Model Number, so I would hope it has it, I may just give it a go, if it does have it I'll let you know, if it doesn't I'll just return it and buy the official one from the competitor.
- Questiondo you have to charge battery for 8 hours just the first time or every time (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill this battery work with a Note Edge? (2 Answers)
- QuestionThe battery package says let charge for 10 hours first use, is that even with quick charge? (5 Answers)Answers
- Questionwhat is the warranty on the battery? also it is possible to first test the battery on my phone before purchasing it? (3 Answers)Answers
The warranty sticker on it says 6 months. The battery is only available for on-line purchase, so you will just have to take a chance and purchase online. Per the instructions, charge it for the suggested time first, with minimal to no use. Trust me! You will not be disappointed. If you're not satisfied it comes with a return label, or you may be able to return it at your local Best Buy. Go for it!
- QuestionIs this battery an original Samsung Galaxy Note 4, or only "compatible"? (5 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions