Questions & Answers
- QuestionIf I purchase this phone and a prepaid card for $45 what other cost are there besides an activation fee? (3 Answers)Answers
There is no activation fee for prepaid. There may be a small state tax. Verizon has upped the data amount, but don't notify people. I check the web site periodically. As of June 2016. the $45 plan is 2g data, the $60 is 3g data. You can buy extra data cheap if you need it.
- QuestionWhat other charges are there for this phone besides the purchase price. Is there a monthly charge. (3 Answers)Answers
- Questionis there anything else other than the prepaid card i need to get with this phone? is this phone able to use the $45.00 prepaid plan? (2 Answers)Answers
Yes this phone is for either $45 or $60 plans. One has 2g data the other 3g. Can pay Verizon over phone. Don't have to buy the cards. Nothing else you need. No other charges. In my state I now pay a tax of 75 cents for 911 added to the $45.
- QuestionWhat is the avareg Refill cost per mounth? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan one use this on both a GSM and CDMA? (1 Answer)
- QuestionWhat is the operating system type / processor brand & RAM memory ? ? ? (1 Answer)Answers
- Questionphone number (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this,fone facetime.. Do I have to install an app? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionHi,is this one of your best pre-paid phone.have a car and house adapter,download in my car,do the 45min countinue from weeks to weeks until they are used they are used up. (1 Answer)
- Questiondoes this phone have gps (1 Answer)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions