Questions & Answers
- QuestionI have some VHS tapes that are 4 to 5 hours long (recorded in LP or EP mode), maybe longer. Can I convert these tapes to one DVD? The DVD-R disc I have says it can record up to 2 hour? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes it convert Mini DV cassettes? (2 Answers)Answers
Yes it will. You must have the camera or Mini DV cassette player. You connect the player or camera to your computer via the transfer equipment (cables). Be sure to purchase the proper format whether PC or Mac. Install the software and follow the easy directions. You will need a DVD conversion program to convert the video file to the DVD file on your computer. I would suggest that you get an external hard drive / storage unit so you don't take up all the space on your computer.
- QuestionNo DVD Drive on laptop (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow to transfer 8mm, via VHS, to PC. (1 Answer)
I'm trying to move my 8mm film to the PC via a VHS adapter I'm using "Vidbox's" Video Conversion Suite. Step 1 is asking me to pick a DVD writer. I don't know what that means. No where does it show how to get the VHS into play. HelpAnswers
This simply wants to know the name of your DVD that's being used by your computer. System information would tell you that. If you do not have a DVD burner installed on your system you could purchase one that would work off of USB port.
- QuestionCan I really take old family videos and convert them to DVD's? (5 Answers)Answers
Using this equipment and software, it is very easy to convert your VHS (or beta, 8mm, digital 8, etc) tapes. You will need a player or camera that will play your tapes, connect it to the transfer cables and then your computer. Install the software and follow the easy directions. Make sure you install the correct software for your computer, PC or Mac. I would suggest that you get an external hard drive / storage unit to save space on your computer. You will also need a DVD conversion program, such as iDVD for Mac, so that you can convert the video files into a format that will be recognized by DVD players. Don't be afraid. It is a very easy system to use.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions