Questions & Answers
- QuestionCan this still be used on an already virus infected computer? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI already have a anti virus installed on my computer paid for, what happens to it (2 Answers)Answers
Hi Derek, We think that anti-virus programs work best in partnership with the FixMeStick. Most of today's viruses are designed to get past anti-virus technology and even the best software isn't infallible. The FixMeStick is designed to remove those viruses that get past your anti-virus protection. FixMeStick runs on a separate operating system so it will not interfere with any anti virus you have already installed. Best, FixMeStick Team
- QuestionIs this Fix Me Stick for one year or is it for lifetime. Thanks. (9 Answers)
- Questionmy lap top has a virus do i need to have the virus removed before I put back virus protector or can I just add "fix me stick "to my laptop. or what do u recommend ? (2 Answers)Answers
Great question! Plug in the FixMeStick and start a scan and it will go to work to remove any viruses on your system! When it's done simply remove the stick and go back into Windows like normal and then install an up to date anti-virus. If you have any questions feel free to call us at 1 888 530 6126!
- QuestionI HAVE A VIRUS OF SPYWARE TROJANS etc, is the product good to use for a HP LABTOP DIVICE??? (2 Answers)Answers
- Questionwill fix me stick remove aluron virus ? (1 Answer)Answers
FixMeStick contains a built-in multi-scanner composed of three of the world's best anti-virus engines. These three scanning engines make it extremely difficult for any virus to slip through so it is very likely it will remove the Aluron Virus. If you think the FixMeStick may have missed it, our technical support team will help get the issue resolved.
- QuestionMy laptop boots. Everything looks okay. I can move the mouse toward the icons then it freezes up. Will the Fixmestick fix this problem. I had my computer into Best Buy several months ago and am not happy with the results. (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionMy computer boots to a blue error screen with a windows stop will fix me stick correct this issue. (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHello, Can you buy fix me stick in the store instead of going online (5 Answers)
- QuestionI've been advised to wipe my computer's memory due to encrypted files. Can this remove those files and get rid of the malware? (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions