Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $579.99
The previous price was $749.99
QuestionWhat are the dimensions including the legs as I need to fit the TV into a space in an entertainment unit?
- Answer The dimensions of this TV with leg stands attached are 48.35" x 29.26" x 10.90".
- Answer I bought this Vizio as an upgrade to an older model Vizio with the intention of hooking a home theater system with surround to it like I had on the older one. I had a problem with more than one brand name of speakers (also a sound bar) with the tv picture "cutting out" at random times. I resolved this by using an "ultra high-speed HDMI cable from the device receiver to the tv's "e-arc" HDMI outlet. The sound system (Yamaha) works beautifully now, and no more blackout flashes. So, I would suggest anyone hooking up a surround sound or soundbar to hook it up with an ULTRA HIGH-SPEED HDMI cord.
I would recommend:
- Answer This TV has a 3.5mm audio connection (female) and an optical audio connection. There are no red/white audio out connections, so your amp must be able to use one of these two as an input.
QuestionHow can I get a manual for my VIZIO - 55" Class M7 Series Premium Quantum LED 4K UHD Smart TV
- Answer I did it today. Google Vizio MQ7 Manual
QuestionThe overview says: “Check on your front door camera, control the lights and TV with a single voice command. With M-Series, the smart home possibilities are endless.” Can this TV actually view a security camera or control devices like some other Smart TVs?
- Answer Voice commands will only be displayed on the TV that the command is given to.
QuestionThe cart my tv sits on is only 32inches will I need a middle only stand instead of legs and would that be secure
- Answer The distance between the outer stand legs is 38.58". I would recommend research in to any mounting system that would be used if you do not use the VIZIO stand legs.
- Answer It has true 60hz but with their tech claim 120hz and my series S and PC both recognize 120.
- Answer THE SQUARE HOLES ARE 38" APART AT CENTER. The measurement between the holes is 36 3/4". The holes themselves are 1" w x 3/4" front to back
- Answer The distance between outer stand legs is 38.58".
- Answer The Q6 uses the V-Gaming Engine, the Q7 uses the ProGaming Engine.