Questions & Answers
- QuestionDo you have to have a pc to use this tablet? My daughter wants this for Christmas and I'm confused about how it actually works. Is it a tablet that works as an art pad or do you need to connect it to a laptop to fully use it? (5 Answers)Answers
Yes, you need a computer to use this tablet. Think of it like a replacement for a mouse that is easier to "draw" or "paint" with because you get to hold something that feels like a pencil or a brush handle. Hope this helps.
- QuestionWhat software is recommended for a beginner(person about 12 yrs old) (10 Answers)
- QuestionWhat other software can go with this tablet? Specially in question Photoshop? (5 Answers)Answers
- Questionwhats the size of the tablet's screen? (5 Answers)Answers
This product does not have a screen. This is not a "tablet" as in portable computing device with a touch screen (like iPads) -- this is a graphics tablet (aka drawing tablet or art tablet) that is used to input drawing or other "mark making" into your computer using a stylus. It is more like a track pad or a computer mouse than it is like an iPad.
- QuestionCompatability with Windows 10? (10 Answers)
- QuestionCan I use this for my MacBook Air 13 in. ? Or does this only work for desktops and PCs? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this version include the "One Year Adobe Creative Cloud"? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionAre you able to see what you are drawing on the tablet while it is hooked up to the computer? (3 Answers)
- QuestionCan Wacom tablets be used for animation? I see all these comments and reviews saying it works well with drawing and graphic design but not much in the way of that form. (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the overall size of this tablet? not the screen or anything, just the size as a whole? (3 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions