Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhat are the measurements of this TV stand ? (2 Answers)
- QuestionCould this be used on a flat wall? Says for corner, but photos look like it would? (2 Answers)
- QuestionWhat are the measurements? (1 Answer)
- QuestionAre the 3 shelves adjustable? (1 Answer)
- QuestionHow can this hold a 48 inch TV if it is only 42 inches wide? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow far back do the sides go before they curve inward? A picture showing the top of the TV stand would be very helpful. (1 Answer)Answers
Hello, Thank you for reaching out to us! The end of the stand is 9-7/8", the angled part of the stand is 8-3/8", and the very back of the stand is 32-1/4". From the angled portion (including the back portion) of the stand to the back corner of the wall, is 31-1/4". Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thank you!
- QuestionHow high is this stand? (1 Answer)
- Questiondoes the stand come already put together (2 Answers)
- QuestionWill this work with a 50 inch tv (2 Answers)Answers
As long as you make sure you don't exceed the max weight capacity of the stand (stated as 250 lbs), you should be fine. I'm currently using a stand designed for 32" TVs to hold my 40". As long as weight isn't a concern, the only issue might be the aesthetics (depending on how important that is to you).
- QuestionIs this item available in any store within 100 miles of Minneapolis? (0 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions