Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $549.99
QuestionHow many BTUs? What size space does this heat? Does the glass get hot? Automatic turn off? Thermastat? Blower? Thanks!
- Answer This produces 4400 BTUs, and can heat an area of up to 400 sq. ft. The glass itself doesn't get hot, but can get warm, and has a safety mechanism which shuts off if it overheats. This insert doesn't have a thermostat, but it does have a blower.
QuestionIs it possible to arrange with the store to have it assembled and delivered to my home? Thank you!
- Answer Hi Vuela, Best Buy offers an in-home set up service called "Geek Squad" that can assemble the item for you. You would need to speak with Best Buy directly to set that up and get details. Hope this helps!
- Answer Hi, Hello thank you for your question. The heat from the fireplace insert does not affect your electronics as the area where the fireplace insert goes is insulated.
- Answer Hi Fruity, The flames do flicker and have a realistic look, but they don't make any sounds. It can heat up to about 400 sq. feet, and has two switches on the face of the unit that will allow you to control heat and flames separately.
QuestionWHAT IS THE SIZE OF THE BOX OR BOXES THAT THIS COMES IN? I NEED TO MAKE SURE I HAVE AMPLE ROOM TO TRANSPORT IT.
- Answer Hi John, The dimensions for packaging are 9" H x 64" L x 24" W, and weighs 132 LBS. Please let us know if you have any other questions!
- Answer Hi Robin, Great question. The inside of the top shelf on this unit measures 6.5 inches high, and 25 7/8 inches wide from the side to the middle seperation.
- Answer Hello, All our fireplace TV consoles come with the same fireplace insert and are made of high-grade MDF and durable laminate. Sincerely, Melissa
QuestionIs it remote controlled?
- Answer Hello! This does not come with a remote, however it's very easy to operate. It has two switches on the face of the unit that allow you to control the heat and flames independently of one another. It's a simple plug-in unit, so no installation required other than the assembly of the stand itself. Minimal maintenance would be necessary, such as dusting to keep vents clean and checking cords for frayed wires. We hope that helps with your decision! Let us know if you have any other questions.
QuestionI just purchased this tv stand and have a 65 inch LG tv will it fit on top with out any issues
- Answer Yes. We have our 65 inch TV on ours.
QuestionDoes fit for 75 tv ?
- Answer Hi Cindy, This particular fireplace TV stand won't accommodate a 75" TV. However, this link (below) has fireplace TV stands that will. Hope that helps! https://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?id=pcat17071&qp=brand_facet%3DBrand~Walker%20Edison%5Emaxtvsizerange_facet%3DMaximum%20TV%20Size~75%22%20or%20More&st=fireplace+tv+stands+up+to+75%22+tv
QuestionWalker edison highboy I've noticed different wood image options have different fireplace glows I'm interested in the white oak option with fireplace glow as shown as it looks more realistic, can the fireplace be switched out if unsatisfactory?
- Answer Hi Sue, I believe the difference that is being reflected in the image is either due to the lighting in the studio or what the flicker looked like when the shutter on the camera snapped. Does that make sense? It's the same fireplace insert in the images.