Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $499.99
- Answer I do not think you can get it preassembled but you will be fine. The directions are very clear and the hardware is separated and everything is clearly marked on what is what. Only thing I would suggest is make sure you have some wood glue as they don't send enough to do the job.
QuestionSo I just bought the 70" TV Stand and a beautiful fireplace. Brand New just turned it on for 30 seconds and it smells like something is burning not plastic or the cords. Is this natural to breath and have turning it on for the first time to buying it?
- Answer Hi Prince! Thank you for reaching out! For the first several uses, there might be a slight odor, but this will calm down. Please reach out to 877-203-2917 if you are still concerned after a few uses, thank you!
- Answer Yes we got this because we have an infant and a one year old .
QuestionI just purchase my TV stand with fireplace does the fireplace suppose to make noise because mines making noise when I turn on the heat
- Answer Please contact our customer service for assistance at 1-877-203-2917.
QuestionIs this unit preset for a certain temperature? Does it run all the time or does it have a thermostat that will shut the heat off once the room is a the temperature it needs to be?
- Answer This fireplace heats at 89.6 degrees. The heat is not adjustable. It does have a safety automatic shutoff before it gets too hot.
QuestionHow hot does this get? I’m wanting to put this in my bedroom. It would be at the end of it. I’m worried about it ruining my footboard.
- Answer This fireplace heats at 89.6 degrees. The heat is not adjustable. It will heat up to 400 square feet.
QuestionMy fireplace just stopped working. The heater. I can still use the flame part. Is there a fuse for the heater or does the entire insert have to be replaced?
- Answer Hi! Thank you for reaching out here. Please give us a call at 877-203-2917 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we would love to help troubleshoot any issues you're having. Thank you!
- Answer This fireplace TV stand doesn't have a remote, but it's easy to operate. It has two switches on the face of the unit making it so you control the heat and flames independently of one another.
QuestionI've had my fireplace for 3 years, it started making a horrible smell and noise, can I buy a replacement blower or replacement insert?
- Answer Please contact our customer service team to inquire about this. They can be reached at email@example.com or 877-203-2917.
QuestionAfter about 6 months of use, my fireplace insert stopped working. Can I purchase a new insert?
- Answer Hi! Thank you for reaching out here. I'm so sorry to hear of the broken insert, the fireplace insert has a 1 year warranty while the TV Stand has a 90 day warranty. Please contact us so we may get you a replacement insert at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-203-2917. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Answer Hi! This is a good question. The fireplace insert is quiet, the only sound emitted is from the blower/fan if the heat is on. The lighting feature and heat work separate, you can have the heat on and no flame or vice versa. The sound effect would be a great feature, thank you for the insight, we will share this with our design team!
- Answer Hi Stan, thank you for reaching out here! The care for this product is easy-- since it's laminate and is very durable-- we recommend just using a cloth to wipe it down on occasion. Thank you!
- Answer Hi Connie, thank you for your question! This piece does arrive ready to assemble, but we do recommend checking with your local Best Buy's Geek Squad to see what they offer. If you don't end up going that route and have any questions on assembly, feel free to reach out to us at 877-203-2917 and we'd love to help you out. Thank you!