Questions & Answers
- Questiondimensios and color (1 Answer)
- QuestionIs this already together? If not what is the charge to put it together? (0 Answers)
- QuestionHow hard is it to assemble and how many pieces? (0 Answers)
- Questionhow can a 42 inch wide cabinet hold a 50 inch wide television. This makes no sense.? I love the cabinet look forward to an answer (1 Answer)Answers
It depends on what kind of base your TV has. If it's the single base in the middle with the oval support, it will support a 50-inch TV because the support is shorter than the actual television. If your base is the two support legs at the ends of the television, it most likely won't work because the legs are generally closer to the width of the television. Of course, a 50-inch TV screen will extend a few inches past the edge of the cabinet, but if you have the single base and place the TV on the center of the cabinet, it would only extend about 4 inches on either side. Hope this was helpful!
- QuestionDoes this TV Stand comes in any other color? (1 Answer)Answers
No, this stand comes only in the color indicated, Traditional Brown. It's a darker brown, somewhere between oak and espresso. It's very pretty and looks like a much more expensive piece of furniture than the price would suggest. Hope this was helpful!
- QuestionHow much space is there in the two spaces in the middle especially the length? where you would put the cable box or dvd player. (1 Answer)
- QuestionWhat are the dimensions of the unit. Especially the Height? (1 Answer)
- QuestionCan you purchase already assembled? ? (1 Answer)
- QuestionHow does the back look like and is it cardboard? (1 Answer)
- Questionare there cut outs in the back for dvd player cords? (1 Answer)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions