Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhat's the dimension of this stand? (1 Answer)
- QuestionWe just purchased a 75" Sony TV, and this stand says up to 70". Will it accommodate our tv? Don't understand the 70" limit. (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionAre there holes in the back to run wires through? (2 Answers)
- QuestionWhat are the sizes of shelve?. I have a 10" high by 14" wide center speaker. (1 Answer)Answers
The side shelves are 20 3/8" wide and the middle shelf is 19 5/8" wide. The shelves are 14 1/8" deep. The top shelf is 7 1/2" high, and the bottom shelf is 8" high, however, they are adjustable and you can take out the shelf if needed.
- QuestionHow wide is the unit ? (1 Answer)
- QuestionAre there 3 separate middle shelves, so I could put a large subwoofer on one side or in the middle? (1 Answer)Answers
The shelves are adjustable and can be removed. Could you? yes. Should you? Depends on the sub woofer. I have a sound bar and sub and I just keep it to the side so the floor absorbs. You might hear rattles against the wood, depending on your sub.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions