Questions & Answers
- QuestionReplace 3 Gb/sec with 6 Gb/sec (3 Answers)Answers
yes, you may swap them, no problem Connections & cables are interchangeable. If your computer only "uses" data @ 3 Gps....thats the highest performance you will see.You don't want to go the other way though....putting a 3gb/s drive in a 6 Gb/s machine.
- Questionwill the internal sata hdd harddrive work in the swan dvd security camara system or do i need something else? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionBare Hard Drive? (4 Answers)Answers
- Questionis this compatible with my hp p6130y desktop (2 Answers)
- QuestionI want to install in a laptop; why does it specify desktop? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill this work in a gaming pc? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI don't have a hard drive in my computer And was wondering would this one work to get it working I have a Windows 7 pro oa hp Hp compoq 8000 elite convertible minitower (2 Answers)Answers
Depends on the cables you have and your ability to maneuver the new hd into place without disrupting other wires and components. This is a sata hd, so you'll want to double check that. You would need an install cd or flash drive to do a new install of windows, and then copy your old files from either a disk backup or just redownload them. Don't forget you'd also need to reinstall your drivers for your motherboard, video card and processing chipset, along with anything else.
- QuestionWill this work on a PS4? (4 Answers)
- QuestionIs this hard drive compatible with the PS4? (3 Answers)
- Questiondo i need to purchase anything else? (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions