Questions & Answers
- QuestionIs this a WD "Blue" drive (10 Answers)Answers
No, this is a WD 'Green' drive. It is intended for storage. If you are looking for a primary or boot drive, this is not the best choice. It is designed to 'spin down' after a short period of non-use to conserve power. For a boot drive, look to the WD Black or Blue drives.
- Questiondoes this harddrive work with playstation 4? (10 Answers)Answers
You can purchase a cover for this and use it as an external usb, but this drive is designed to go inside of a computer tower. Why not just buy an external hdd
- QuestionIs this a 2.5 hard drive if so can I use this for my laptop (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this drive supposed to be fully compatible with a Gigabyte- X58A-UD3R motherboard? I've been having issues. (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill this drive work "good" paired with a MSI A88X-G45 Gaming Motherboard? (5 Answers)Answers
It should work well. You might prefer getting a 7200 RPM drive just for the performance boost if you want to install Windows and programs on it. I use one for a backup drive. It works well in a USB drive enclosure and also when hooked up to the motherboard directly using the SATA III interface. Good Luck to you!
- Questionmy purchase of desktop 3TD says download FREE cloning software ???where is it (10 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions