Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhat is the return policy? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the best universal cell phone booster for basement of 3000 sq ft? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionI will be camping and not sure what type of coverage i will have and i may need to answer a few calls. Will this booster work? (1 Answer)Answers
It amplifies an existing cellular signal. If you have no signal then you are out of luck. If you have a weak signal then this will work quite well. We have 200+ of these in our squads and it boosts existing signal strength by about two bars. It also significantly increases the likelihood that you will not drop calls. Make sure you have the appropriate distance between your internal and external antennas to prevent the amplifier from oscillating.
- QuestionWhat I is the difference between the 2 weboost drive models. One says 4G- m and the other I think says 4G-x. Not sure what that means. I bought a booster for my home and I love it. (0 Answers)
- QuestionWhat type of cable connects the antennae to the inside unit? Is it like TV coax? The reason I ask is there's an exterior antennae on my RV and I'd like to be able to use this wire to connect from the outside to the inside without have to run new cable (0 Answers)
- QuestionI have a AT&T Samsung 7s and bought a We boost for my truck and It does not increase my signal strength any (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWant to use without internet connection ,will it work? (2 Answers)Answers
These units boost the cell frequency, therefore regarding the type of plan you are paying will be using the data amount provided monthly. Check the signal strength where you are located and expect to use this unit. Keep in mind the key word is "Boost", if you have a consistent signal you should be pleased, on the other hand if your signal is weak the unit will boost the level only. Most cell provided plans, Family or single, provide a fixed amount of data. If you are using this solely for surfing the web watch your data usage. Good Luck, hope this helps.
- QuestionWill it work without internet connection (2 Answers)
- QuestionWhat effect on wifi signal? Have an RV and some campgrounds have poor coverage. (2 Answers)
- Questionhad good signal before getting metal roof. no signal now what booster will work with metal roof. have Appalachian wireless sonem phone (1 Answer)Answers
Thank you for your question. The great news is, our boosters are designed for situations like yours. We excel in taking signal from the outside, to the inside- to help bypass metal roofs, signal dampening construction, and more. The best way to know how well we can boost, and which booster is best, is to take readings outside your home. We can do this through most cell phones via dialed number, or application. We recommend reaching out to us directly for assistance in product selection: http://support.weboost.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions