Questions & Answers
- QuestionDimensions are a most important consideration. What are they? Why don't you have them in the basic description? (1 Answer)
- QuestionWasher & dryer run at the same time? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this high efficiency? (1 Answer)Answers
HI Davinaville, the WET4024EW is not classified as High Efficiency. However,the following does apply to the unit: Less Water and Energy This washer is designed to use less water and energy, and complies with all 2015 energy standards. Wash cycles with controlled temperatures are designed to maintain cleaning performance while using less water and energy compared to older traditional washers. As a result, water levels will be lower, and hot and warm wash temperatures may not be as warm as you are used to.
- Questionwhat is the name of the delivery company you use to deliver and install Washer /Dryer stacker? (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Kevin, we would recommend speaking to your local BestBuy store for questions and concerns regarding delivery and installation. Hopefully this information is beneficial to you. Thank you for your inquiry regarding our Whirlpool appliances!
- QuestionWhat is the electrical cord type uses 4 prong on a 220v. See photo. (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Yes2kboyy, please view the link below for installation instructions on this Washer/Dryer Combo. Hopefully this information is beneficial to you. Thank you for your inquiry regarding our Whirlpool appliances! http://bit.ly/2snc9BB
- QuestionTHIS WORK WITH 110 VOLTS OR 220 VOLTS .........I NEED 110 VOLTS ...HAVE LESS RISK (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the height, width and depth. Does it come stacked or in two pieces? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHi. Can this unit be installed with flexible venting? We had an installer tell us it could not be, but our previous washer/dryer was installed with a flexible vent tube. Thanks. (1 Answer)Answers
- Questionwhat is the lowest washing cycle time in minutes please? Thanks (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Dee, please look at the Use&Care Guide below page 8 for estimated times on cycles. Hopefully this information is beneficial to you. Thank you for your inquiry regarding our Whirlpool appliances! https://www.whirlpool.com/digitalassets/MLPDF/Use%20and%20Care%20Guide%20-%20W10843842.pdf
- QuestionIs this unit ADA compliant? (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions