Questions & Answers
- QuestionBest Buy needs to provide this information. In-store meas was 68-1/2. Another vendor states 70. The one arriving from BB in 2 wks won't fit if 70. (4 Answers)Answers
The body of this Whirlpool refrigerator is 68.5 inches high. The measurement to the top of the door hinge is 69.5 inches high and goes back 6.5 inches from the face of the refrigerator. This machine is deep enough that the hinge should not impact or interfere with a standard over refrigerator kitchen cabinet but everyone's situation is different. I hope this helps.
- QuestionSwitchable door hinge? (7 Answers)
- QuestionHow can you remove the divider in the freezer (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionIs there an ice maker in the freezer? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDo you need to hook the fridge up to a water source for the ice maker? (9 Answers)Answers
If you are not going to use the ice maker, there is a small wire "switch" that can be pushed up to disable that function. It has to have a water supply connected, although I don't have mine connected. So I just flipped the switch up.
- Questionwhat is the height of refrigerator. It does not say. (7 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill it fit? (6 Answers)Answers
Hello Valued Customer, we are happy to provide you with the dimensions of the refrigerator for planning purposes. The height of the cabinet only would be 68 ½ inches, the depth less the doors would be 28 1/8 inches , and the width of the cabinet only is 32 5/8 inches. We hope this helps in determining delivery of the refrigerator. Thank you, Mary
- QuestionSo the front of this black fridge has a smooth texture as opposed to the bumpy/textured look. Does this make it more prone to getting fingerprint marks or anything like that?? (2 Answers)Answers
Hi Lisa315, this front of this model is not a stainless steel so finger prints shouldn't be a huge problem. Currently this model has a 4.5 out of 5 Stars rating and none of the users are reporting problems with finger prints. We hope this helps!
- Questionwhat is the width and height? (3 Answers)
- QuestionIs there a way to prevent the door from swinging open all the way? It's hitting my wall. There doesn't seem to be a way to adjust it (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions