Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $566.99
QuestionIs there a way that this dishwasher can work with cold water?. It does not seems to do a good jod since hot water takes around 2 mins to get to the dish washer, or maybe an option to dispose water until it senses that is hot.
- Answer IvanMosc1, we recommend running your kitchen faucet until the hot water reaches temperature. This Dishwasher cannot operate optimally with cold water. Hopefully, this information is beneficial to you. Thank you for your inquiry regarding our Whirlpool Appliances!
QuestionHello.Are the filters easy to reach and where are they located?My current model you have to basically take the whole dishwasher apart to clean the filters! Thanks!
- Answer Hi adamsjo75! Cleaning the filter for this model Dishwasher is a pretty simple procedure which can be found on page 11 of the Owner's Manual, linked here: https://bit.ly/3waoMSX We hope this helps!
- Answer I have tried this new dishwasher and it does dry the dishes. Try to get on touch with whirlpool.
- Answer Hello Ellie, the Maximum Height 34 1/2" and the Minimum Height 33 1/2". We hope this helps.
- Answer Hello Robin. We would recommend that you increase your rinse aid setting to dispense more rinse aid, as that will help the drying of the dishes and for the water left inside of the Dishwasher. It can take up to 30 washes for the rinse aid to distribute inside of the Dishwasher and for you to notice a difference in the water left on the door and the wall. If you need further assistance, we would recommend contacting Whirlpool at 866-698-2538. We are available Monday & Tuesday 8:00 am - 8:00 pm and Wednesday through Friday 9:00 am - 7:00 pm.
- Answer The maximum height is 34 1/2 inches, the depth is 24 1/2 inches and the width is 23 7/8 for this Whirlpool® Dishwasher. We hope this helps!
- Answer The linked model will have the plastic interior. We hope this helps!
QuestionHow do I open the door???
- Answer Hi Mini! To open the unit, you would just place your hand in the opening on the front and pull. Here is the link to the Owner's Manual if you should have other operational questions about the unit: https://bit.ly/3waoMSX We hope this helps.
- Answer The actual measurements are listed in the specification section of the product description. My own opening was less than 34 inches high but I was able to adjust the machine height to fit nicely. Its a good washer and quiet too.Good luck.
QuestionAre power cord and drain hose included with this dishwasher, or do I have to buy separately?
- Answer louder, the drain hose is included with this Whirlpool® Dishwasher but you do need to purchase the power cord. Please visit https://bit.ly/3zLnLRv and refer to pages 4 and 6 for more information.
QuestionI run the dishwasher on normal mode. Dishwasher has only been used twice. It does not drain when the cycle is over. What am I doing wrong.
- Answer Hello MrClean. Please make sure that there are no kinks in the drain hose. If you need further assistance, please call Whirlpool at 800-253-1301. We are available Monday & Tuesday 8:00 am - 8:00 pm and Wednesday through Friday 9:00 am - 7:00 pm. They will be better able to assist you.