Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes it tell you how much time is left in cycle? (8 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes your silverware fit easily into the silverware basket or is it a task? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes it dry the dishes to your satisfaction, including plastic ones? (4 Answers)Answers
Hello. All dishwashers maintain the standards for energy use as directed by the Department of Energy. To best dry the dishes in any dishwasher, rinse aid is required. Put in the rinse aid of your choice, and turn the dial under the rinse aid knob to 6 or 7 for a few washes. This will allow the rinse aid to penetrate the tub walls, and aid in drying. I hope this proves helpful to you. Thank you, Melanie
- QuestionCan you prop the door open at a slight angle to air dry this machine? I'm not a fan of rinse aides (1 Answer)Answers
Hi reviewcrazed, thank you for your inquiry. Yes the door can be propped open to allow for air to circulate. If you are not using a rinse aid, you may need to clean your dishwasher more frequently with Affresh Tablets or a cup of white vinegar in the bottom rack. We hope this helps.
- QuestionStainless steel tub (7 Answers)Answers
- Questionhow high is this dishwasher.my opening is 34 inch in height x 24,5 wide (2 Answers)
- Questiondoes this model come with a target clean (3 Answers)
- Questionwhere are filters and how to clean (1 Answer)Answers
The filters are located in the bottom of the dishwasher underneath the lower wash arm. To remove, turn left and rinse with warm water at least once a month. Hopefully this information is beneficial to you. Thank you for your inquiry regarding our Whirlpool appliances!
- QuestionHow long does it take to complete wash and dry cycle? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow much water does it use? (2 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions