Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes it tell you how much time is left in cycle? (8 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes your silverware fit easily into the silverware basket or is it a task? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan you prop the door open at a slight angle to air dry this machine? I'm not a fan of rinse aides (1 Answer)Answers
Hi reviewcrazed, thank you for your inquiry. Yes the door can be propped open to allow for air to circulate. If you are not using a rinse aid, you may need to clean your dishwasher more frequently with Affresh Tablets or a cup of white vinegar in the bottom rack. We hope this helps.
- QuestionStainless steel tub (7 Answers)Answers
- Questionhow high is this dishwasher.my opening is 34 inch in height x 24,5 wide (2 Answers)
- Questiondoes this model come with a target clean (3 Answers)
- Questionwhere are filters and how to clean (1 Answer)Answers
The filters are located in the bottom of the dishwasher underneath the lower wash arm. To remove, turn left and rinse with warm water at least once a month. Hopefully this information is beneficial to you. Thank you for your inquiry regarding our Whirlpool appliances!
- QuestionHow long does it take to complete wash and dry cycle? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow much water does it use? (2 Answers)
- QuestionDurability of the racks (3 Answers)
The interior is stainless steel - but what about the racks? - I have a 10 year old Amana that still runs fine but the pvc coated rack is corroded with rust and sharp tips. Of course, I cannot purchase the racks. Are the racks pvc coated of nylon coated? Would love a dishwasher with stainless steel racks.Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions