Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $2,159.99
QuestionCan this refrigerator be put in an unfinished garage? Does it need a heating kit? if so, what is appropriate make / model #?
- Answer Hello Garage. This Whirlpool® Refrigerator is intended for in-home use only and it needs to be in a location where the temperature ranges from 55°F (13°C) to a maximum of 110°F (43°C). Please visit https://bit.ly/3G1q5XZ and refer to page 4 for more information.
- Answer No it is not counter depth
QuestionQuality of ice, please. Is the ice more clear (harder) than that of refrigerators of the past that produced cloudy, soft ice?
- Answer Hi OBay, the product description of the Ice in this unit is "cubed". You may find an image located at the product link. We hope this helps.
- Answer Hello Anna, thank you for your question. While the refrigerator can hold magnets, we do not recommend it. It can help adhere moisture to the surface of unit, and can cause staining.
- Answer Hi! The Refrigerator compartment volume is 17.75 Cu Ft. The Freezer is 7.44 Cu Ft. We hope this helps.
QuestionThe left door is so low the moving seal doesn't catch on top to make it flip to the open position. This makes it so it catches when the door closes. Raising the left side doesn't fix it. Has anyone found a solution?
- Answer Hey Hudsonville, we completely understand your frustrations and apologize for any inconvenience this situation may have caused you. To easily schedule service online with one of our Local Certified Technicians, please visit the following link and select "Schedule Service" from the options listed. https://bit.ly/34dxt1A
QuestionCan the internal water dispenser be adjusted as to how quickly it dispenses the water? I’ve heard some people complain about how slowly it fills a glass yet, I’ve experienced the opposite.
- Answer Hello, Unfortunately, there is no way of adjusting the dispenser to dispense the water any quicker. We apologize about that.
- Answer Hi Vito! We suggest reseating the water filter and checking that the water flow is good. If after doing this, your Ice maker still isn't producing ice, please reach out to us directly via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/whirlpoolusa or Twitter @WhirlpoolCare and we would be happy to provide further assistance.
QuestionI have a refrigerator whirlpool wrf535swhz the temperature gauge for the refrigerator and the freezer will not go up or down the freezer stuck on number 7 the refrigerator is stuck on number one and it is 50 degrees in the refrigerator I tried unplugging
- Answer Hey Bill, we value your time and would like to look into the concerns with your appliance. Please reach out to us directly via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/whirlpoolusa or Twitter @WhirlpoolCare. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
QuestionDoes this Whirlpool model come in a smaller size. That is less than 70 inches high. About 68 in height.
- Answer Hello Kaye! Unfortunately, this model does not come smaller. We do apologize.
- Answer Hi DC03, this is not a counter-depth model. Counter-depth will be about 30" deep including handles. We hope this helps.
QuestionWe got that refrigerator 5 days ago and we still don't have ice. The water is working fine and the metal lever is in the on position but still no ice. Any ideas why?
- Answer Hi LauraV, we suggest trying the troubleshooting steps for the Ice Maker on page 18 of the Owner's Manual linked here: https://bit.ly/3shHV1r If after trying that you are still not getting any ice, please reach out to us directly via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/whirlpoolusa or Twitter @WhirlpoolCare and we will be happy to provide further assistance.
QuestionThe flapper door has a lot of lubricant at the top where it slides in. Is this needed? Can I wipe it off?
- Answer Hi Tt, you may wipe away any excess without removing it all. We hope this helps.
QuestionDoes the depth measurement of 35 1/2 account for space behind the fridge or will I need another two inches of open space behind the fridge once it is plugged in?
- Answer Hi Tt, here is the link to the Dimension Guide for model WRF535SWHV https://bit.ly/3k9zPYu You will need to allow extra for the space needed for gaps on the back and sides of the unit. You may also find the location requirements located on page 4 of the Use and Care Guide linked here, along with the installation instructions, which should help. https://bit.ly/3shHV1r
- Answer Hi Sue, the water dispenser is easily accessed on the inside left front wall of the Refrigerator compartment. If you go to the product page, which we will link, then go to "product images" there is an example of what that looks like. It's the 11th image provided. Here is that link. https://bit.ly/3wvU2dL Hope this helps!
Question1. Does this fridge have a ‘computer board? 2. Is the compressor ‘old school’ type? 3. I don’t want water dispenser or ice maker…is it possible to remove the internal water dispenser that takes up space on upper right inside fridge?
- Answer Hello DontMakeEmLikeUsed2! Yes, there is a computer in this model. If you could please explain more on the compressor. And unfortunately, we cannot remove the water dispenser. We do apologize.
QuestionIs there any space in back of shelving that items can fall down on the Whirlpool French door refrigerator 25.2 cubic feet
- Answer No items will not fall off the shelves in the back.