Questions & Answers
- QuestionDo this washer controls the temperature & water level? (2 Answers)Answers
You can set the temperature of the water yourself with a dial on the front of the washer. You also need to set the level (small-extra large) for the load size with a dial. The washer senses from that load size setting exactly how much water it needs so it doesn't waste water. It doesn't have the center agitator (my old one did), so you can put more clothes in than you could with the washers with the center agitator. I love it. I hope this helps answer your question!
- QuestionDoes this washer have an agitator? (7 Answers)
- Questiondoes this washer have a fabric softener option or do you have to place it in during the cycle? (2 Answers)Answers
It doesn't come with a fabric softener dispenser & I didn't know that when I bought it. The manual says to add the fabric softener to the rinse cycle, but I never catch when that happens, so I had a Downy ball that I used with my old washer and I just use that now since I can add it at the beginning of the wash. I don't know if you can select to have the fabric softener option added--I never saw anything about that when I was researching this washer.
- QuestionCan you wash a queen size comforter/quilt in this washer? (5 Answers)
- QuestionIs this gas or electric? (5 Answers)
- Questionit shakes a lot during the spin cycle, is it the way it is or something is wrong. I took a video of it, can anyone tell me if this vibration is normal? Here is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4JhzZnNuTo (3 Answers)Answers
When the washer vibrates it is cause could be, that the feet may not be in contact with the floor and locked, washer may not be leveled, or load could be unbalanced. Hopefully this information is beneficial to you. Thank you for your inquiry regarding our Whirlpool appliances!
- QuestionWhat's the length and width? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow does this washing machine work the clothes and the detergent in the tub without an agitator? (3 Answers)Answers
Laine, the washer swish the clothes gently to remove the soil from clothing versus the traditional washer have the agitator to remove the soils when going through the spin cycle. The detergent will be add to the clothes after the washer senses the load size. Hopefully this information is beneficial to you. Thank you for your inquiry regarding our Whirlpool appliances!
- QuestionWhat is the MANUFACTURER warranty period and can I buy an extended warranty directly from Whirlpool and if so, how much? (3 Answers)Answers
Hi Txdesertflower, Your washer comes with a one year manufacturer's warranty that covers all functional failures. This warranty covers all parts and labor cost within the first year. We do offer several excellent options for extended service plans. For additional information contact our customer service line at 800-253-1301.
- QuestionMy sensor light will not quit blinking. It filled with water and will not do anything else. Help! (1 Answer)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions