Questions & Answers
- QuestionIgnition (1 Answer)
- QuestionIs this top for natural gas or propane? (1 Answer)Answers
Dear Customer: This gas cooktop, model W3CG3014X, will come ready for use with Natural Gas but can be converted for use with Liquid Propane when installed with the included conversion kit. Please keep in mind that the conversion should only be done by licensed personnel. Examples of licensed personnel include: Licensed Heating Personnel Authorized Gas Company Personnel Authorized Service Personnel Thank you for your interest in a Whirlpool cooktop!
- QuestionDoes this cooktop have electric igniter? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionCustomer lost LP conversion instructions. Where can I find this information online? (0 Answers)
- QuestionI am considering to buy this white cook top gas. but like to confirm delivery and instolation charge before that. Thanks, Satoshi Matoba (0 Answers)
- QuestionWhat is meant by "Stainless/Stainless look"? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionWhat are installation charges for this cooktop? (0 Answers)
- QuestionAre there extensions for the length (30") I have a 32" opening ? (0 Answers)
I have a 32" counter top opening (tile), I would like to exchange an old electric cook top with a new whirlpool 30" gas type..........do you have a 2" extension in stainless steel available to fill in the 2" gap??????????
- QuestionWhat is clearance needed between top of built in oven and top of cooktop for valves? (1 Answer)Answers
Dear Customer: Please select the following link to see the location and cabinet dimensions for this cooktop: http://www.whirlpool.com/digitalassets/W3CG3014XS/Installation%20Instruction_EN.pdf Hopefully this information is beneficial to you. Thank you for your inquiry regarding our Whirlpool appliances!
- QuestionCan this be mount above an oven? (1 Answer)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions