Questions & Answers
- Questioncan this also be recirculation (3 Answers)Answers
Yes- order the charcoal filters at the same time an order for the range hood is made. Best Buy Does not carry the filter. They are easy to order on-line through AppliancePartsPro.com. Have the model number handy - I used the live chat option and received the filters 2 days later. You may want to replace the original filter before the unit is installed. We used a licensed Electrician to do the work.
- QuestionHow do I change light bulb on my 30" convertible stainless steel range hood (1 Answer)Answers
Hello, Rod. Directions are below. Turn off the range hood and allow the halogen lamp to cool. To avoid damage or decreasing the life of the new lamp, do not touch the lamp with bare fingers. Replace the lamp, using tissue or wearing cotton gloves to handle the lamp. If new lights do not operate, make sure the lamps are inserted correctly before calling service. 1. Disconnect power. 2. Use a flat-blade screwdriver and gently pry the light cover loose. 3. Remove the lamp and replace it with a 120-volt, 40-watt maximum, halogen lamp made for a G-9 base. 4. Replace the light cover. 5. Reconnect power.
- QuestionWhat happened to option to buy installation services? I've I also just bought a new oven/range! Is a female,disabled senior supposed to unwrap, move new &dispose of old, install both appliances myself ? Evidently, I'll need to cancel these orders. (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionIf I order a range hood and have 3 year protection from the Geek Squad, will they install it. I have two that I ordered, finally found someone to install them and they were both damaged(Whirlpool). I ordered them in Oct./Nov. and so very disappointed. (0 Answers)
- Questionhow far up from the stove top should this hood be? Can you tell me minimum and maximum (1 Answer)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions