Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhat are the dimensions- height, width, depth. (2 Answers)
- Questiondoes it work with gas? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow Loud is the pump? Mine seems to louder then expected (2 Answers)Answers
- Questiondo the gaskets have that space so that water pools and becomes mold unless you wipe out the water frequently? (2 Answers)Answers
Hi Jamie, thank you for you inquiry. Like any appliance that relies on water to do it's job, there is a chance for mold or mildew to accumulate. However, we have found that leaving the door open after a cycle is complete and frequent cleanings help reduce or eliminate this problem all together. We hope this helps!
- QuestionDoes this washer have the add clothes feature? (1 Answer)
- QuestionSomeone left a review that this washer won't wash in cold water. Is this true? (2 Answers)
- QuestionI want to stack the washer model WFW92HEFC and dryer model WED92HEFC, do I need to buy a stacking kit or does it come with the washer? If I need to purchase a kit, is the kit universal or do I need a special part number for these specific models? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow does the washer turn water to steam? (2 Answers)Answers
Hi - , The Steam Clean option adds additional soak and wash time to many cycles to help remove tough stains, as well as a steam boost for added cleaning power. An integrated heater helps to maintain optimal wash temperatures.
- QuestionWe ordered Whirlpool WFW92HEFC Washer and Dryer. Two questions below: Is the door of the Dryer outward or inward? Our is inward, is it correct? Our laundry closet is too small for the installation. Does Whirlpool supply 27 Inch Stacking Kit? Thanks (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Serrina, the approximate total depth is 33 5/16 inches. The stack kit is an accessory that would need to be purchased separately. Hopefully this information is beneficial to you. Thank you for your inquiry regarding our Whirlpool appliances!
- QuestionThere is a yellow sticky substance on the nozzle of the load and go cartridge. It was delivered yesterday and I have only run a wash with no clothes or detergents. Has anyone seen this? (1 Answer)Answers
Questiononwasher, This sounds like the residue from the packaging put on the washer for shipping. Vinegar would more than likely take that substance off for you. If it does not, feel free to reach out to us at 1-800-253-1301 8-8 EST M- F. Sat. 8-4:30
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions