Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhat are the dimensions- height, width, depth. (2 Answers)
- Questiondoes it work with gas? (3 Answers)Answers
- Questiondo the gaskets have that space so that water pools and becomes mold unless you wipe out the water frequently? (2 Answers)Answers
Hi Jamie, thank you for you inquiry. Like any appliance that relies on water to do it's job, there is a chance for mold or mildew to accumulate. However, we have found that leaving the door open after a cycle is complete and frequent cleanings help reduce or eliminate this problem all together. We hope this helps!
- QuestionDoes this washer have the add clothes feature? (1 Answer)
- Questiondoes the washer light drum remain on if the door is open? I want to leave the door open in order to prevent mold. (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow to get to the trap on this washer (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionThis machine has electromechanical controls. What is the difference between electronic and electromechanical? Also does this machine have rinse cycle? (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Savvyshopper the Electromechanical will have knobs, to set controls. The Electronic control input is based on button selections. The features a drain and spin cycle and an extra rinse cycle option that can be used together. Notes can be found in the cycle options section of the Use & Care Guide. Thank you for your interest in Whirlpool!
- QuestionWe ordered Whirlpool WFW92HEFC Washer and Dryer. Two questions below: Is the door of the Dryer outward or inward? Our is inward, is it correct? Our laundry closet is too small for the installation. Does Whirlpool supply 27 Inch Stacking Kit? Thanks (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Serrina, the approximate total depth is 33 5/16 inches. The stack kit is an accessory that would need to be purchased separately. Hopefully this information is beneficial to you. Thank you for your inquiry regarding our Whirlpool appliances!
- QuestionThere is a yellow sticky substance on the nozzle of the load and go cartridge. It was delivered yesterday and I have only run a wash with no clothes or detergents. Has anyone seen this? (1 Answer)Answers
Questiononwasher, This sounds like the residue from the packaging put on the washer for shipping. Vinegar would more than likely take that substance off for you. If it does not, feel free to reach out to us at 1-800-253-1301 8-8 EST M- F. Sat. 8-4:30
- QuestionCan you adjust the amount of soap that dispenses? I have water softener and use about half the recommended soap for hard water. (2 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions