Questions & Answers
- QuestionSpec indicates weight is 145 pounds. Can this be correct? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs the gear that drives the shaft of the compactor made of plastic or metal? And the stoppers? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionThe ram gear in kemore are plastic and breaks often. Are whirlpool ram gears plastic (1 Answer)Answers
- Questiontell me the difference between whirlpool gc900qppb, gx900qppb and tu800sppb. don't just show me the product information page. it doesn't not answer my (1 Answer)Answers
Dear Customer, The GC900QPP trash compactor is a convertible, freestanding model with castors that can be moved from room to room. Model GX900QPP will have the same features as the GC900QPP model only this is an undercounter model that has to be built-in in a cabinet setting. Models GX900QPP and GC900QPP are the most featured compactors Whirlpool offers. Model TU800SPP is an undercounter model that will not have some of the features that the GC900QPP model has. Model TU800SPP features knob controls whereas model GC900QPP has touch pad controls. Model TU800SPP does not have the hidden removable key control knob that the GC900QPP has nor does it feature the tilt-away trash basket. Thank you for your interest in the Whirlpool trash compactors.
- Questionhow to determine the size of the unit to purchase the bag? (2 Answers)Answers
- Questiondoes this need to be vented (2 Answers)Answers
- Questionwhat is the difference between the whirlpool gc900qppb and gx900qppb. (1 Answer)
can both be converted into builtin with your own cupboard fronts- I know one says it and the other doesn't mention it but on another companies description the other one mentions that the kit can be bought for the gx one also. what is the difference between the gc and gx?Answers
The differences between the two models is that the GC900QPP is a freestanding but can also be built-in using an accessory kit and the GX900QPP is just a built-in unit. To view the compactor trim kit you must log on to our outlet center at http://outlet.whirlpool.com or call them direct at 1-888-923-8505 Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 6 PM EDT. Another option would be to try to purchase the part 882756 on EBay.
- QuestionDoes the GC900QPPQ have a place to attach a deodorizer? If not, how are odors illiminated? (1 Answer)
- QuestionIs this a 12" compactor? (1 Answer)
- QuestionWhy doesn't a power cord come with this trash compactor? (1 Answer)Answers
Hello- We would be happy to assist you further on this, please contact 1-800-253-1301 M-F 8am-8pm and Saturday 8am-4pm Eastern or reach out to us at http://www.whirlpool.com/contact-us/ at your earliest convience. Thanks for the great question.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions