Questions & Answers
- QuestionIs invisibleshield hd same as hdx? (10 Answers)
I am unable to find invisibleshield hd on the zagg.com website but I do see hdx which is hd clarity with extreme shatter protection. Are they the same? I see bestbuy website sells the hdx for iphone 6 but only hd for ipad air 2.
Closed to new AnswersAnswers
No they are not the same. The hdx is 3x thicker which means it's not really seem less when installed like the hd. The hdx does offer more protection when dropped but at the cost of having the raised screen protector. It's not much but I opted for the hd and it's flawless. And yea zagg has an issue on their website I spoke to them on the phone because I tried to register my hd but it wasn't an available option on their website. They did note my account though one e event I need to order a replacement. Zagg had top notch customer service on top of an excellent product.
- QuestionCan I use fingerprint on my I pad 2 (11 Answers)Answers
Yes. The protective cover doesn't go over the button, so its able to still use the fingerprint ID on the home button. You can setup the fingerprint ID when you first turn it on and can use it for Apple Pay, unlock your screen, etc.
- QuestionIs it possible for you to install Zagg shield on my iPad in the store? (11 Answers)Answers
Best Buy will install the Zagg shield for you, but they usually charge for that service. It is under $10.00 if you decide to go that route. They are easy enough to install as long as you are in a clean environment. If Best Buy installs it and gets any debris under the shield, they will remove and put on a different one. If you do it yourself and get debris under the shield, you would have to purchase another one or live with the imperfection.
- QuestionDoes this protector interfere with the screens anti glare and ability to be seen clearly in direct sunlight? (12 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill this screen protector work with the new 2017 IPad ( not the Pro) ? (5 Answers)
- QuestionWill the iPen still work on the iPad Pro with the ZAGG protector on? (2 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this reduce the glare outside or worsen the glare outside when viewing on the iPad 2017? Does this reduce the glare inside or worsen the glare inside when viewing on the iPad 2017? (5 Answers)
- QuestionWill Best Buy install the zagg for me? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat does warranty cover on sku 2908005 (5 Answers)Answers
- Questionwill my life proof nudd case fit over the screen protector (10 Answers)Answers
If you're getting the screen protector and not the glass protector, then I can't see why it's wouldn't fit over it. The screen cover fits over the screen with less than 1/4 inch towards the edge. I have an Otter Box over my iPad Air 2, and there isn't a problem. The screen protector itself is thin.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions