Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes Best Buy help in putting this screen protector on the mobile phone? (15 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDue to the curve of the phone, will the screen protector crack since it is not laying flat on the edge? (11 Answers)Answers
This protector is made of a flexible material that wraps around and adhere's to the screen. They do not have the "glass" version of this protector available (yet). It sticks pretty well to the curved edges. Mine does come off a little from time to time only because the edge of my case is pushing on it. I can simply smooth it out again and it holds. Not a big deal to me as it is a minor annoyance to protect the device.
- QuestionHi, I'm interested in getting a Samsung s7 edge unlock but I'm wondering if this would work on my virgin simcard? because I'd like to keep my Virginia mobile number with it. (4 Answers)
- QuestionIs this one dry installation or wet? (5 Answers)
- QuestionIs this scratch resistant (10 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this screen protector hold up well with under water use? (5 Answers)
- QuestionWhats the difference between the invisibleshield hd screen protector and the invisibleshield original screen protector? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan anyone recommend a specific S7 Edge case that does not peel up the Zagg screen protector's corners? (5 Answers)Answers
I would say the mophie case, while a little expensive and cumbersome, would definitely be one seeing as how it goes down over the front instead of being put on from behind like most cases. Plus you get the added benefit of a great charging case.
- QuestionIs there a way to stop phone cases from peeling up the edges of the screen protector when the case is installed? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this the one that protect your screen from a hummer hit? (5 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions