QuickBooks Pro with Enhanced Payroll 2012 - Windows
This item is no longer available in new condition.
See similar items below.
Streamline everyday tasks with the ability to create invoices and estimates fast, then send them right from your business Yahoo, Gmail or Hotmail account
Prepare for tax time by downloading your online banking transactions directly into QuickBooks
Enter employees' hours in the software to have QuickBooks automatically calculate earnings, taxes and deductions
Easily create and print paychecks right from your computer, or use tools to set up direct deposit services (additional fees apply for direct deposit feature)
Ensures that all federal, state and local taxes are calculated for you with the latest tax rates thanks to Intuit Payroll specialists
Easily make tax payments yourself just by writing a check, or really save time by paying taxes and filing tax forms with E-File & Pay (available for federal and select state taxes, registration with a tax agency may be required)
Automatic payroll tax and deduction calculations save you time and reduce errors
Pay up to three employees easily and efficiently, and simply add more as your business grows
Explore the new Calendar to see invoices, billing and other important tasks coming due or that are past due
Save your worksheet formatting when exporting QuickBooks reports to Excel with Excel integration (requires Excel 2003, 2007 or 2010, not included)
Organize your business finances, manage payroll and keep vendor and customer information all in one place
- PC Processor Speed2GHz
- PC Operating SystemWindows XP with Service Pack 3, Windows Vista with Service Pack 1 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
- PC System Memory1GB RAM
- PC Hard Drive Space2.5GB (additional space required for data files)
- PC Video16-bit 1024 x 768 video card
- PC Drive Type and SpeedCD
- PC Additional RequirementsInternet service required to access online features, 2GB of RAM recommended for multiple users, 512MB of RAM required for Payroll Enhanced, Microsoft .NET 4.0 Runtime (3.5 Runtime required for Payroll Enhanced)
Rated 4 out of 5 stars
Great productPosted .
Great product. I have used Quickbooks since 2000, and the only gripe I have is they make you upgrade every 3 years to the new product.I would recommend this to a friend