Printing a Prepaid Return Label
You can return items bought on BestBuy.com, using a prepaid return label, at no upfront cost. The return shipping fee may be deducted from your refund.
How to Print a Prepaid Return Label
- Visit the orders page.
- Locate your order.
- If you have an account, sign in and select Order Details for the order you want to return.
- If you placed a guest order, enter your Order Number, Last Name and Phone Number to retrieve your order details.
- Click the See Return Options button.
- If your order contains more than one item, select the item you wish to return. (Each item requires its own prepaid label.)
- Select the Print Prepaid Label button. You will be shown an estimated return shipping fee.
- Follow the prompts to print your prepaid label.
- Follow instructions printed on your prepaid label to complete your return.
Best Buy For Business Customers
If you need a prepaid return label, please contact your account manager.
Other Return Options, Gift Returns and More
Prepaid labels are not available for installed or delivered products, hazardous materials, or any returns initiated from the Virgin Islands, Guam, APOs/FPOs or anyplace outside the U.S.