Ronald Reagan: The Life and Legacy [2 Discs] [DVD]
- GOP Acceptance Speech 1980 'Mr. Chairman, Mr. Vice President to be, this convention, my fellow citizens of this great nation: With a deep awareness of the responsibility conferred by your trust, I accept your nomination for the presidency of the United States'. With these words Governor Ronald Reagan became the 1980 Republican Presidential candidate
- President Ronald Reagan - 1st Inaugural Address newly elected President Ronald Reagan takes the oath of office for his first term as President of the United States; January 20, 1981
- GOP Acceptance Speech 1984 President Ronald Reagan gives his acceptance speech at the GOP National Convention held in Dallas, Texas
- Speech on Peace and National Security speech to the Nation from the Oval Office on defense and national security including the strategic defense initiative (SDI) or as pundits have labled it 'star wars'
- Address To Nation - Iran contra affair President Ronald Reagan addresses the Nation from the oval office concerning the events in the Iran-Contra affair a political scandal, that came to light in November 1986 in which senior United States figures agreed to facilitate the sales of arms to Iran, the subject of an arms embargo, to secure the release of hostages and to fund Nicaraguan contras or the Nicaraguan resistance movement
Product images, including color, may differ from actual product appearance.