Add this sleek and spacious Samsung 25.5 cu. ft. french door refrigerator to your busy household. Control the settings exactly how you want in order to freeze and chill food fast. Plus, you'll have plenty of ways to organize ingredients, making it easier for everyone to grab and go. Get great-tasting, filtered water directly from your refrigerator. Spend less time and money buying bottled water.
Now you don't have to choose between Samsung refrigeration innovation and showcasing your artwork and reminders.
Internal Filtered Water Dispenser
Get great-tasting, filtered water directly from your refrigerator. Spend less time and money buying bottled water.
Twin Cooling Plus®
Refrigerator air is kept at higher, near commercial-grade humidity levels to keep perishable fruits and vegetables fresher longer. Drier freezer air means fewer freezer burns for better-tasting frozen foods.
High-efficiency LED lighting
The high-efficiency design beautifully lights up the interior so you're able to quickly spot what you want. Its sleek design saves more space than traditional incandescent light bulbs.
CoolSelect Pantry™ with temperature control
Features an independent fan system that chills room-temperature beverages. Great for defrosting items safely within a controlled and isolated space.
Large capacity - 26 cu. ft.
The beautiful, sleek design fits any kitchen decor and has enough room to fit up to 26 bags of groceries. Available in 36" (26 cu. ft.), the refrigerator provides more space inside, not outside.
Internal filtered water dispenser and additional filtered ice maker in the freezer.
Power Freeze and Power Cool options
Great for chilling your favorite drinks or firming up ice cream in a flash.
Two humidity-controlled crispers
Keep your produce crisp and fresh and provide superior storage space for all your fruits and vegetables.
Tempered glass spill-proof shelves.
Gallon door bins.
EZ-Open Handle™ on the freezer door.
Automatic pull-out upper freezer drawer
A great place to store your commonly used frozen foods, such as ice cream. Automatically slides out for easy access, organization and storage.
Samsung 25.5 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator with Internal Water Dispenser
Being at home more made my family realize we finally needed to upgrade our 20 year old fridge. I've had my eye on this Samsung for awhile and we finally took the plunge - overall it's been a good choice!
- The fridge looks really great! I love the color and the sleep design of the entire thing. And the front and sides are all magnetic in case that is something you want.
- We have the Stainless Steel model and I don't find us wanting to clean it a lot because it tracks too many finger prints so I have been happy with that too.
- The inside is so spacious and well organized! We chose not having the water/ice machine on the front to have more room on the side and we are happy we did because there is so much space.
- Speaking of that, I love the water and ice machine! Ice machine works pretty quickly and the water is nice to have. Just make sure you have a good new water line to the fridge to ensure the water pressure for the water dispenser doesn't come out slowly.
- The Freezer is nice and spacious too, very happy with the organized space!
- My biggest concern with this fridge was all the reviews I saw talking about how noisy this fridge was. Some people said it was bad others said it wasn't a big deal. However, I made sure to set the fridge at the appropriate temperatures to ensure no noises are made because some people said frost build up in the fridge can cause these noises. But if you have it at the recommended temp then no frost!
- At first when I got this fridge I was a little worried with how loud it can be? I mean it sounded like it was working hard all the time. Well it turned out that the little flap between the two french doors was not closing when I closed the doors, which creates a seal. Since it wasn't sealing, then the Fridge had to work harder! Geek Squad came back out free of charge and put in a couple plastic washers that just snap on to the bottom of the two french doors which lifted them both up and fixed the seal issue! It was probably something I could have done on my own for $2 but I didn't find that solution online so I'm glad Best Buy could help.
- Another note, Samsung says that a fridge motor takes a couple weeks to get acclimated to the new home it is in. So I will say since fixing the flap issue and having the fridge in the home for a month now, I hardly ever notice the thing running! No complaints with the sounds whatsoever.
- Yes the fridge still will make noise when it really runs, or the ice machine is dropping ice, or when you close the doors (it performs this cooling feature on the doors to keep moisture out if you have Energy Saver turned off). But overall, I am not concerned and have been pleasantly happy after it settled in for a couple weeks.
- Besides the initial hiccups, I really have no complaints about the fridge besides just a few things that would be nitpicking like having the freezer drawer come out a little further. Nothing serious!
- My family needed a new fridge that could accommodate more food and higher usage with us being at home more. So far I have been very happy! I was a little worried at first but after an easy fix and the fridge getting acclimated to the house, we have had nothing but great things to say about this Samsung Fridge. I think it has a great value for what you all get out of it and would be happy with your purchase.
The fridge looks great however mine arrived with a dent already on it it definitely makes all kinds of sounds on a regular basis I wish I had more gallon size shelves as there are only space for four gallon size items two in each side of the door as you can see in the photo none at the top of he fridge..
The Samsung black stainless steel fridge has ample room above as well as in the freezer area. Well lit compartments and large storage areas hold gallon jugs of milk and juice with ease. The water dispenser is mounted inside by the left door and is actuated by pressing a button. The water line has a filter mounted between the two crisper doors. Breeze to change out. One of the nice features is the chime noise that lets you know if a door has been left ajar. Digital controls allows you to adjust the fridge & freezer temperatures. The finish makes this unit smudge proof and hides fingerprints well. We’ve had this unit for over 2 months now and we are pleased with its looks and performance. Great price from Best Buy.
I.am glad to buy samsung refrigerator
Yes for freezer part handle did not come with it and looks really ugly and they gsve me a part and went home tomput it together but wrong size.
I an in Seoul Korea and will go back to USA Dallas on 21of Decdmber.
Can you do something about it?
needed a second fridge during this whole covid pandemic and the top to bottom freezers were all on 6 month national backorder. the big orange and big blue home stores both wasted our time and best buy delivered this within less than 1 business day. love the finish, fridge works as advertised. would buy again.
I am very happy with the service we received for our first purchase of our new home. Delivery was on time, they were careful and made sure it was all good to go. The fridge its self is perfect for our family and able to organize the way I need. Especially the freezer. It's easy to grab what I need with out have to take things out to get to it. Very very good buy!
A:AnswerThanks for the question. All current Samsung refrigerators are designed with the option to connect to water, and have built-in icemakers; however, the icemakers can be turned off if you don't connect to water or prefer not to use it. Most also have internal water filters, though these can be removed. If you do choose to connect to water, Samsung recommends using the internal filtration system if you don't have an external system in your home, since mineral deposits or debris from the water supply could damage the fridge's water lines over time.
We appreciate you considering Samsung!
A:AnswerThanks for your interest. The doors and drawer can be removed from the RF261BEAESR for delivery through doorways as narrow as 30". Please call 888-BEST BUY or contact your local Best Buy Appliance Associates for information about what's included in the delivery.
- Ms. Samsung
A:AnswerThanks for the question. The RF261 Refrigerator does require a water line installation kit for connecting the Refrigerator to your home's water supply in order for the internal water dispenser and automatic ice maker to function.
- Ms. Samsung
A:AnswerThanks for your questions. Yes, the RF261BEAESR has a real stainless steel finish on the surface of the doors and drawer. The Best Buy website clearly states which models are real stainless steel, and which ones have other finishes which include Stainless Platinum, Black or White.
Stainless steel is designed to resist rust and other stains. Customers who choose this finish are often attracted to the smooth luster and want to match other stainless steel appliances in their kitchen. Ultimately, which finish you choose really depends on your personal style preference.
- Ms. Samsung
A:AnswerThere are several differences between real Stainless Steel and Samsung's Stainless Platinum finish. The key difference that many people note is that real Stainless Steel is usually not magnetic, so if you like to hang photos and kids' artwork on your refrigerator, you might want to choose "Stainless Platinum" which is magnetic. Also, Stainless Platinum is fingerprint-resistant and very easy to care for.
Thanks for your interest!