Samsung - Galaxy S7 edge 4G LTE with 32GB Memory Cell Phone (Unlocked) - Titanium Silver
This item is no longer available in new condition.
See similar items below.
Quad-core 2.1GHz processor with 4GB of RAM
Delivers outstanding overall performance for opening and running applications, flipping through menus, running home screens and more.
Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
Offers a fresh, fast platform to help you stay connected and productive while you're on the go.
Compatible with CDMA and GSM carriers, including Verizon Wireless, Sprint, AT&T and T-Mobile
Also compatible with prepaid SIM Kits, including Verizon Wireless Prepaid, Cricket Wireless, Tracfone, Net10, H2O, GoPhone and Simple Mobile.
4G LTE speed
Provides fast Web connection for downloading apps, streaming content and staying connected with social media.
5.5" Quad HD Super AMOLED touch screen
Extra-large screen is matched with a slim body to comfortably fit in your hand. Offers 16:9 cinema-like screen ratio that's perfect for viewing of videos, photos and games.
12MP rear-facing camera for 2160p 4K UHD video recording
Dedicated light sensor enables the camera to capture more light in dark environments for better pictures. Also includes a front-facing 5MP camera for self-portraits and video.
32GB internal memory plus microSD slot
Provides plenty of storage space for your contacts, music, photos, apps and more. Expand storage up to 200GB by adding a microSD card (sold separately).
Use your smartphone as a mobile hotspot
Share your 4G data connection with other compatible wireless devices.*
Take things at your own pace with the Easy Mode setting
Simplify your home screen with bigger icons and your favorite apps.
Ultra Power Saving mode lets you keep your phone powered on for longer in between charges
This mode changes your screen to black and white and shuts down all unnecessary features to dramatically minimize battery consumption.
Heart rate sensor lets you measure your heart rate through your fingertip
Plus, monitor your health consistently with the custom services offered by S Health. Log and check your exercise, food intake and heart rate in real time.
Your fingerprint keeps your phone secure
Touch the sensor with your finger to unlock your phone.
Access to Google Play
Browse and download apps, magazines, books, movies, and television programs directly to your phone.
Listen to your favorite tunes
Store and play your MP3 files on your phone.
SIM card not included.
* Depends on device memory and network availability. Additional carrier charges may apply.
- Galaxy S7 edge 4G LTE with 32GB Memory Cell Phone (Unlocked)
- Owners manual
- Power adapter
- Wireless Technology2G, 3G, 4G, 4G LTE
- Operating SystemAndroid 6.0 Marshmallow
- Processor Speed2.15 gigahertz
- Internal Memory32 gigabytes
- Screen Size5.5 inches
- Water ResistantYes
- Phone Memory (RAM)4 gigabytes
- Front-Facing Camera5 megapixels
- Processor BrandQualcomm
- Rear-Facing Camera12 megapixels
- Processor ModelQuad-Core
- Internet ConnectableYes
- SeriesGalaxy S7 edge
- Product NameGalaxy S7 edge 4G LTE with 32GB Memory Cell Phone (Unlocked)
- Data Plan RequiredNo
- Device ManufacturerSamsung
- Additional Hardware IncludedPower adapter
- Phone StyleSmartphone
- Model NumberSM-G935UZSAXAA
- SeriesGalaxy S7 edge
- ColorTitanium Silver
- Color CategorySilver
- Email CapableYes
- Keyboard TypeTouch Screen
- Media Card SlotmicroSD
- Mobile Hotspot CapabilityYes
- Built-In GPSYes
- SensorsAccelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Barometer, Fingerprint sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Gyro sensor, Heart rate sensor, Proximity sensor
- Maximum Depth Of Water Resistance5 feet
- Stand-By Time1 days
- Voice ActivatedYes
- Ingress Protection (IP) RatingIP67
- Mobile Payment Service SupportedSamsung Pay
- Wireless ChargingYes
- Social Media and Messaging ServicesWhatsApp, Google+ Hangouts, SMS, MMS
- Large ButtonsNo
- Shock ResistantNo
- Dust ResistantYes
- Stylus DockNone
- Headphone JackYes
- Display TypeSuper AMOLED
- Screen Resolution2560 x 1440
- Touch ScreenYes
- Integrated CameraYes - Front and Back
- Recording Resolution3840 x 2160 (4K)
- Frame Rate30 frames per second
- Battery TypeOther
- Battery Capacity3000 milliampere hours
- Bluetooth EnabledYes
- NFC TechnologyYes
- Charging Interface(s)USB 2.0
- Wireless Charging StandardPMA
- Model FamilySamsung Galaxy S7 edge
- Expandable Memory up to256 gigabytes
- SIM Card SizeNano SIM
- SIM Card SlotsSingle SIM
- Carrier CompatibilityAT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon
- Voice BandCDMA2000 1X 1900, CDMA2000 1X 800, GSM 1800, GSM 1900, GSM 850, GSM 900, TD-SCDMA, WCDMA (UMTS)
- Universal UnlockedYes
- Data Transmission TypeDC-HSDPA, DC-HSPA+, EDGE, EV-DO, FDD-LTE, GPRS, HSPA+, HSUPA, LTE, LTE Advanced, TDD-LTE, VoLTE
- Data Transmission Operating BandLTE Band 1, LTE Band 12, LTE Band 13, LTE Band 18, LTE Band 19, LTE Band 2, LTE Band 20, LTE Band 25, LTE Band 26, LTE Band 29, LTE Band 3, LTE Band 30, LTE Band 38, LTE Band 39, LTE Band 4, LTE Band 40, LTE Band 41, LTE Band 5, LTE Band 7, LTE Band 8
- Data Transmission Operating FrequencyLTE 1800, LTE 1900, LTE 2100, LTE 2300, LTE 2500, LTE 2600, LTE 700, LTE 800, LTE 850, LTE 900
- Wireless CompatibilityBluetooth, MIMO, Wireless A, Wireless AC, Wireless B, Wireless G, Wireless N
- Network TypeCDMA, GSM
- 4G LTE Band1, 12, 13, 2, 20, 25, 26, 29, 3, 30, 38, 39, 4, 40, 41, 5, 7, 8
- GSM 2G Frequency1800, 1900, 850, 900
- CDMA 2G Frequency1900, 850
- GSM 3G Frequency1700, 1900, 2100, 850, 900
- CDMA 3G Frequency1900, 800
- 4G LTE Frequency1700, 1800, 1900, 2100, 2300, 2500, 2600, 700, 800, 850, 900
- Product Height5.38 inches
- Product Width2.9 inches
- Product Depth0.31 inches
- Product Weight5.36 ounces
- Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts1 year
- Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor1 year
- Internal CarrierNot Applicable
Rating 4.6 out of 5 stars with 1056 reviews(1,056 Reviews)
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Super Sleek PhonePosted .
After playing with the iPhone 7 and Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge I was torn, both phones were cool and I always had iPhones. I loved the screen/picture quality and camera way better on the Samsung phone. It also felt faster (faster processor) when flipping through the UI and going back and forth felt more natural. I took the plunge and got the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge phone and couldn't be more happier. I was able to easily transfer all my contacts from my iPhone over to the S7 Edge and it was a breeze from there. I haven't looked back. I also get a ton of compliments on my photos now on FB and Instagram, the camera is magic. If you're on the fence deciding iPhone or Galaxy S7 Edge, I recommend the Galaxy S7 Edge 100%! Check out some photos below I took with the phone while I was in NYC!I would recommend this to a friend
Rated 3 out of 5 stars
Looks amazing but, I wish unlocked meant no bloatPosted .
Samsung gets a ton of points for display, OLED displays on Sammy devices are always top notch. The camera takes great shots and the auto focus is extremely fast. But, a phone with this much power needed for that screen, a good camera and all the gimmicky samsung trademark stuff just makes the experience sub-par. I read review after review boasting amazing battery life. This was some of the worst battery life I have experienced on a flagship phone since my LG Nexus5 (worst battery EVER!) Maybe I had a faulty device. Honestly, I think it was all the apps pre-installed that I COULD NOT uninstall!! How do you sell a phone and FORCE Facebook and other garbage BATTERY CONSUMING apps on the people buying your products? Samsung has the ability to be the BEST phone out there. Just stop adding all the Samsung versions of every Google app thats already natively a part of Android!! Now w/the S8 they added Bixby.... another Samsung version of an android app (Google Assistant) If your into gimmicks and tricks that make you go "whoa, thats cool" than this phones for you. If you are willing to trade battery life for unnecessary clones of every native android app than this phones for you. If you want a phone that is truly YOURS that allows you to uninstall ANYTHING you dont want on your phone than look elsewhere or learn how to unlock, root and rom.Myself, I no longer care to root/rom/etc. I prefer as close to stock android as possible with good battery life and things you actually NEED in a personal device instead of gimmicks you need to disable to get some quality battery life out of the darned thing! Otherwise,, the screen and camera are a go! The rest just makes using it too laborious and stuck to a charger of some sort be it wireless or wired your going to be using it A LOT!No, I would not recommend this to a friend
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Great phone with great purchase experiencePosted .
Came into Best Buy and of course I knew I was buying the phone. Right off the bat the customer service rep in a Samsung department near the cell phones and the TVs was very professional and just had me wait a second so he can get another sales rep to help me out. The sales rep that helped me out was very professional very courteous took his time to make sure everything was done correctly. I traded in a phone and he did the trade without any issues explain how much I would receipt for my trade and then applied it to the price of the new phone. Overall great experience always have very very very rare occasion that something go wrong at Best Buy. As for the device great device great use her ability no matter if you're a beginner or advanced user very easy to set up and very easy to learn very intuitive. Great design great feel overall very satisfied from the purchase experience to the actual device while at home.I would recommend this to a friend
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
The Galaxy7s Edge is everything I could have wanted in a cellphone and more. I chose an unlocked version and, I am using Straight Talk (Att) as my service provider. Activation was a breeze. This phone is a Cadillac as far as I am concerned. My former Galaxy s6 was pitiful compared to this one. Everyone was constantly complaining that they could not understand me,especially when it was on speaker. Not a problem with this s7 Edge. My husband noticed the difference immediately! The 12 mega pixel camera is fantastic! I LOVE THIS PHONE!I would recommend this to a friend
Rated 4 out of 5 stars
Easy for usedPosted .
I love this phone easy for used and have great camara.I would recommend this to a friend
Rated 1 out of 5 stars
BB ratingPosted .
Just bought SS7 edge First look the box has no seal Then the model # is deferent from what bb advertise it ends with zdax which could be clonedNo, I would not recommend this to a friend
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Great Note 7 ReplacementPosted .
My Note 7 was recalled so looked around for the best replacement and settled on the S7 Edge. It has most of the same capabilities that I love about the Note 7 (QHD screen, MicroSD support, Quick Charge 2.0, IP68 water resistant, improved camera, etc.) at a similar size. The Best Buy associate answered a few questions I had about getting an unlocked phone and was very helpful getting me going. I decided on an unlocked phone from Best Buy to run on the Verizon network. I just moved my SIM card from my Note 7 to my S7 Edge and it was instantly on the Verizon network. I have all of the VoLTE support with HD Voice, mobile hotspot and video. I did have to change the network mode to LTE/CDMA from Global to keep the phone on the LTE network instead of 3G network but it works perfectly.I would recommend this to a friend
Rated 4 out of 5 stars
great phonePosted .
I am a fan of samsung phones and I love android. That is one of the reasons why I chose to buy this phone. First of all, let's talk about the physical aspect of the phone. I love how the speaker is located at the bottom of the phone (not at the back like my old samsung note 4). That way, the sound is not muffled. The weight is nice, not too heavy, not too light. The material is much better compared to my old note 4. I was not a fan of leather like feel of the phone (note 4). The s7 edge feels sophisticated. the screen size is excellent. I like bigger screens because I do lot of stuff on my phone (email, movies etc). I would have preferred it if it was 5.7 inch screen. I haven't found that I use the edge feature as much. I am still getting used to using the galaxy series (since I was so used to the note series). When using the phone, I sometimes find that the edge interferes with how I use it. I am trying to use the phone and I thought it wasn't working but I realized that my hands are pressing on the edge of the screen. A little annoying but when I put a case on it, it improved the way I use the phone. I love the fact that it is waterproof. Definitely comes in handy when you have kids. There are some differences with how the phone works when using a galaxy vs a note. however, nothing that i couldn't adjust to. Overall, it is a great phone. Although I probably would not get an edge series again. Unfortunately the s7 has a smaller screen, otherwise I would have gotten that.I would recommend this to a friend
Q: QuestionHow difference between this product and Samsung - Galaxy S7 edge 32GB (Unlocked) - Gold Platinum?? Both of all can work with At&t prepaid and internationally? I will leave US around 4 months. So i worry about it if i would pay almost $800
Asked by LittleK.
- A:Answer This version of Galaxy S7 edge (SM-G935UZSAXAA) is the US unlocked version released by Samsung. The Galaxy S7 edge unlocked - Gold Platinum model (G935F EDGE-GOLD) is the international unlocked version. Samsung Pay and WIFI calling will not work on this version and there is no manufacturer warranty. I recommend getting this model (SM-G935UZSAXAA) as all features will work and there is manufacturers warranty.
Answered by Android4TheWin
Q: QuestionWarranty of phone?
Asked by Khan.
- A:Answer This particular phone in Titanium Silver is covered by US Manufacturer Warranty. I did a huge investigation about this issue contacting directly Samsung and verifying everything with Best Buy Customer Service Representatives. As of now, there are only 3 unlocked Galaxy models that are covered by Samsung Warranty in US: 1. Samsung Galaxy S6 - Black 2. Samsung Galaxy S7 - Black 3. Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge - Titanium Silver You can verify this info at samsung.com official site
Answered by ANMLN
Q: QuestionI'm a old timer so my question may sound out of date. When a phone is unlocked does that mean that I can use it with ANY carrier? Thanks
Asked by Sling.
- A:Answer You would think so, but nope! Buy it from Verizon and they will grudgingly unlock it for you, but you will be stuck with a CDMA carrier (Verizon and Sprint, mostly) plus you cannot uninstall the Verizon crapware they put on it. Buy from AT&T and the same thing, but you are stuck with GSM carriers (AT&T and T-Mobile, mostly). If you buy a FACTORY unlocked phone you can use it on any carrier, including Europe. Also, there is still some crapware but a lot less than from a phone company. Took me a lot of reading to figure out this tricky word, unlocked. Can't trust phone companies.
Answered by ardi
Q: QuestionCan I spontaneously combust while using this device? Seriously, why is this still for sale....
Asked by Seriously.
- A:Answer That's the galaxy note 7 you are thinking of. This isn't that.....
Answered by TroyBoy
Asked by Anonymous.
- A:Answer Yes, it works internationally. FREQUENCIES AND DATA TYPE 2G CDMA: CDMA800, USPCS1900 2G GSM: GSM850,GSM900, DCS1800, PCS1900 3G CDMA: BC0(800), BC1(1900, BC10(800) 3G UMTS: B1(2100), B2(1900), B4(AWS), B5(850), B8(900) 3G TD-SCDMA: B34(2010), B39(1880) 4G FDD LTE: B1(2100), B2(1900), B3(1800), B4(AWS), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B12(700), B13(700), B18(800), B20(800), B25(1900), B26(800), B29(700), B30(2300) 4G TDD LTE: B38(2600), B39(1900), B40(2300), B41(2500)
Answered by edyvick