Categories & Filters
Get it fast
LG - 9.1.5 Channel Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer, Dolby Atmos and DTS:X - BlackModel: S95QRSKU: 6498849$1,299.99Your price for this item is $1,299.99Was $1,799.99The previous price was $1,799.99
Samsung - 3.1.2-Channel Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer, Dolby Atmos/DTS:X and Voice Assistant - BlackModel: HW-Q700A/ZASKU: 6454216$699.99Your price for this item is $699.99
Bose - Smart Soundbar 300 with Voice Assistant - BlackModel: 843299-1100SKU: 6423428$449.99Your price for this item is $449.99
TCL - Alto 8 Plus 2.1.2 Channel Dolby Atmos Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer, Bluetooth – TS8212-NA, 39-inch - BlackModel: TS8212-NASKU: 6475656$199.99Your price for this item is $199.99Was $229.99The previous price was $229.99
Nakamichi - Shockwafe 9.2.4Ch 1300W Soundbar System with Dual 10” Wireless Subwoofers, Dolby Atmos, eARC and SSE MAX - BlackModel: SHOCKWAFE ULTRA 9.2 SSE MAXSKU: 6488899$1,899.99Your price for this item is $1,899.99
Samsung - HW-Q65T 7.1ch Soundbar with Dolby 5.1 / DTS Virtual:X - BlackModel: HW-Q65T/ZASKU: 6454639$449.99Your price for this item is $449.99ClearanceReg $499.99The regular price is $499.99
Samsung - 3.1.2ch Soundbar with Wireless Dolby Atmos / DTS:X - WhiteModel: HW-S801B/ZASKU: 6505157$699.99Your price for this item is $699.99Was $899.99The previous price was $899.99
- $2,149.98Your price for this item is $2,149.98Package PriceReg $3,499.98The regular price is $3,499.98
- $1,717.00Your price for this item is $1,717.00Package PriceReg $1,797.99The regular price is $1,797.99
- $2,116.00Your price for this item is $2,116.00Package PriceReg $2,196.99The regular price is $2,196.99
- $1,099.98Your price for this item is $1,099.98Package Price
- $1,009.98Your price for this item is $1,009.98Package PriceReg $1,029.98The regular price is $1,029.98
- $1,399.98Your price for this item is $1,399.98Package PriceReg $1,999.98The regular price is $1,999.98
- $1,599.98Your price for this item is $1,599.98Package PriceReg $2,299.98The regular price is $2,299.98
- $2,099.98Your price for this item is $2,099.98Package PriceReg $2,699.98The regular price is $2,699.98
- $2,699.98Your price for this item is $2,699.98Package PriceReg $3,399.98The regular price is $3,399.98
- $2,299.98Your price for this item is $2,299.98Package PriceReg $2,999.98The regular price is $2,999.98
- $2,279.98Your price for this item is $2,279.98Package PriceReg $2,899.98The regular price is $2,899.98
Buying a sound bar for audio.
What is a TV sound bar?
If you’ve invested in the upgraded technology of a 4K Ultra HD TV, you’ll want to pair the incredible visual quality with a sound experience to match. Enter sound bars: A long, slim speaker that sits in front of your TV and offers enhanced audio for people wanting an immersive, theater-like audio system without the cost and complexity of a full set of speakers. Within a few minutes of setup time, you can enjoy outstanding audio that integrates perfectly with your current living space for less money than you'd think. Plus, a wireless soundbar easily connects to your home’s network for additional features, such as streaming music or pairing it with a voice assistant or additional speakers. If you’re looking for the best budget sound bar, even the least expensive models will give your TV audio a boost. But if you want to get closer to the level of cinematic surround sound, invest in a model with sophisticated components, like a Dolby Atmos sound bar, which boasts rich, dimensional bass sounds that are used for dramatic emphasis and effect in movies. A big reason why sound bars with this technology emit such great depth of sound is because most are soundbars with subwoofers included, so they can reproduce a wide range of high to low audio frequencies. Simply pop your favorite movie into your Blu-ray player, and the sleek, unobtrusive sound bar speaker fills the room with sound.
Choosing the best TV soundbar for your home audio.
Once you’ve decided on the best soundbar for your TV, think about how you can get the most out of your new equipment. Besides being able to kick your TV audio up several notches, Bluetooth soundbar speakers can pair with other devices as well, like Bluetooth record players, so you can enjoy elevated music entertainment in your home without having to buy a whole new stereo system. Next, if you haven’t already, it’s time to figure out where to put your speaker, whether that’s in front of your TV, on a TV stand, or on an A/V component shelf if your TV is mounted on the wall. Also, don't forget an HDMI cable to connect the soundbar to your TV. If the sound bar you picked out doesn’t have a subwoofer built in, you ca