Get it fast
- $2,399.98Your price for this item is $2,399.98Package Price
Nikon - AF-S NIKKOR 85mm f/1.4G Portrait Lens for Select Cameras - BlackModel: 2195SKU: 1790037$1,599.99Your price for this item is $1,599.99
Sigma - 30mm f/1.4 DC HSM (A) Standard Lens for Select Canon EF-S DSLR Cameras - BlackModel: 301101SKU: 9892145$499.99Your price for this item is $499.99
NIKKOR Z 600mm f/4 TC VR S Super-Telephoto Prime Lens for Nikon Z Mount Cameras - BlackModel: 20113SKU: 6525250
Not Yet ReviewedNot Yet Reviewed$15,499.99Your price for this item is $15,499.99
Sigma - 56mm f/1.4 DC DN , C Lens for Sony E-Mount - BlackBrand Compatibility:SonyModel: 351965SKU: 6394602$399.99Your price for this item is $399.99Was $479.99The previous price was $479.99
Sony - Carl Zeiss Sonnar T* E 24mm f/1.8 ZA Prime Lens - BlackModel: SEL24F18ZSKU: 5276826$799.99Your price for this item is $799.99
Sony - FE 28mm F2 E-Mount Prime Lens - BlackModel: SEL28F20SKU: 4617051$449.99Your price for this item is $449.99
New!Tamron - 50-400mm F/4.5-6.3 DI III VC VXD Telephoto Zoom Lens for SonyFull-frame E-Mount CamerasModel: AFA067S700SKU: 6537242
Not Yet ReviewedNot Yet Reviewed$1,299.99Your price for this item is $1,299.99
Fujifilm - XF100-400mmF4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR Telephoto Zoom Lens - blackModel: 16501109SKU: 4954900$1,899.99Your price for this item is $1,899.99
Sigma - Art 105mm f/1.4 DG HSM Telephoto Lens for Canon EF - BlackBrand Compatibility:CanonModel: 259954SKU: 6339423$1,599.99Your price for this item is $1,599.99
Nikon - AF NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8D Standard Lens - BlackModel: 2137SKU: 7650516$101.99Your price for this item is $101.99ClearanceReg $134.99The regular price is $134.99
Sony - FE 24-240mm f/3.5-6.3 OSS Full-Frame E-Mount Telephoto Zoom Lens - BlackModel: SEL24240SKU: 4615017$1,049.99Your price for this item is $1,049.99
Sony - 24-70mm f/4 Zoom Lens for Most a7-Series Cameras - BlackModel: SEL2470ZSKU: 4451009$899.99Your price for this item is $899.99
Tamron - 150-500mm F/5-6.7 Di III VC VXD Telephoto Zoom Lens for Sony E-MountModel: AFA057S700SKU: 6472735$1,199.99Your price for this item is $1,199.99Was $1,399.99The previous price was $1,399.99
Sony - Sonnar T FE 55mm f/1.8 ZA Lens for Most a7-Series Cameras - BlackModel: SEL55F18ZSKU: 4448022$999.99Your price for this item is $999.99
Fujifilm - XF 14mm f/2.8 Ultrawide-Angle Lens - BlackModel: 16276481/16276479SKU: 6734775$599.99Your price for this item is $599.99Was $899.99The previous price was $899.99
FE 14mm F1.8 GM Full-frame Large-aperture Wide Angle Prime G Master Lens for Sony Alpha E-mount Cameras - BlackModel: SEL14F18GMSKU: 6461449$1,599.99Your price for this item is $1,599.99
Nikon - AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Zoom Lens for Select DX-Format Digital Cameras - BlackModel: 2213SKU: 1579262$499.99Your price for this item is $499.99
Buying camera lenses.
Benefits of different lenses for cameras.
Have you ever wondered how professional photographers take such amazing photos? Obviously, training and experience play a major role. With that said, equipment is another factor. The camera lens any photographer uses can make a big difference between an ordinary photo and a frame-worthy memory.
If you’re still relying solely on the original lens that came with your DSLR or mirrorless camera, it may be time to see what other types of camera lenses can do for you. Your DSLR camera may have included a DSLR lens that zooms in and out, so why upgrade? Consider these factors:
- Focal length: This is the lens’s ability to zoom in on your subject. Many cameras come with a standard zoom lens. But if you ever find yourself needing to get closer to your subject, a telephoto lens can help.
- Aperture (f-stop): The pleasant blur in the background of professional quality photography is created using the right aperture setting in the camera lens you choose.
- Lens type: Explore your creative side by taking wide-angle shots with a macro or telephoto lens or try your hand at fish-eye photography.
- Image stabilization: A lot of cameras have their own image stabilization function. But did you know that many camera lenses also have their own built-in image stabilization that offers clearer photography?
Lenses aren’t just for cameras either. With advancements in smartphone technology, built-in cameras take quality pictures as well. Smartphone camera lenses can create different effects, enhancing the look of your photos.
Choosing the right lens for your needs.
Whether you’re looking for the best lens for portraits or the correct lens for capturing beautiful sunsets, Best Buy has the right lens solution. For example, an ideal portrait lens has a focal range between 70mm and 135mm and a moderate maximum aperture to perform well in low light. There are two basic categories of photography lenses: zoom and prime. If you can adjust the lens to get in closer to your subject, it’s a zoom lens; if the focal length is fixed, it’s a prime lens. Within each of these categories, there are specific types of camera lenses with unique treatments:
- Ultra-wide angle: Capture a wide field of view to get an entire landscape into your shot.
- Telephoto: An 80–100mm or higher lens brings distant objects closer.
- Macro: Get close to small objects while staying in crystal-clear focus with the right macro lens.
- Fish-eye: This lens creates an ultra-wide angle that distorts the image into a curved, hemispherical shape for a 360-degree panoramic view.
- Mirrorless: A mirrorless lens is specifically built for mirrorless digital cameras. These lenses are often more compact than DSLR lenses.