Get it fast
Sony - E PZ 18-105mm f/4.0 G OSS Power Zoom Lens for Select E-Mount Cameras - BlackModel: SELP18105GSKU: 7887254$649.99Your price for this item is $649.99
Sigma - 24-70mm f/2.8 Art DG DN for Sony E-Mount CamerasModel: 578965SKU: 6451312$1,099.00Your price for this item is $1,099.00
Sony - E 15mm F1.4 G APS-C Large-aperture wide-angle G lens - BlackModel: SEL15F14GSKU: 6509497$649.99Your price for this item is $649.99Was $749.99The previous price was $749.99
Canon - RF 50mm F1.2 L USM Standard Prime Lens for EOS R Cameras - BlackModel: 2959C002SKU: 6298180$2,099.99Your price for this item is $2,099.99Was $2,299.99The previous price was $2,299.99
Canon - EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Standard Lens - BlackModel: 2515A003SKU: 9979969$349.99Your price for this item is $349.99Was $399.99The previous price was $399.99
Sony - 200-600mm f/5.6-6.3 G OSS Optical Telephoto Zoom Lens - White/BlackModel: SEL200600GSKU: 6356771$1,999.99Your price for this item is $1,999.99
Tamron - 28-75mm F/2.8 Di III VXD G2 Standard Zoom Lens for Sony E-MountModel: AFA063S700SKU: 6496074$799.99Your price for this item is $799.99Was $899.99The previous price was $899.99
Panasonic - Lumix G Vario 45-150mm f/4.0-5.6 ASPH. Mega O.I.S. Zoom Lens, H-FS45150K - blackModel: H-FS45150KSKU: 4411800$149.99Your price for this item is $149.99Was $249.99The previous price was $249.99
Canon - EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Standard Zoom Lens - BlackModel: 5175B002SKU: 5100207$1,699.99Your price for this item is $1,699.99Was $1,899.99The previous price was $1,899.99
Tamron - 17-28mm f/2.8 DI III RXD Zoom Lens for Sony E-Mount - BlackModel: AFA046S700SKU: 6392524$799.99Your price for this item is $799.99Was $899.00The previous price was $899.00
Sigma - Art 24mm f/1.4 DG HSM Wide-Angle Lens for Sony E-Mount - BlackModel: 401965SKU: 6339207$724.99Your price for this item is $724.99Was $849.99The previous price was $849.99
- $3,499.98Your price for this item is $3,499.98Package Price
Canon - RF 24mm f/1.8 MACRO IS STM Wide Angle Prime Lens - BlackModel: 5668C002SKU: 6513117$599.99Your price for this item is $599.99
- $4,899.98Your price for this item is $4,899.98Package PriceReg $5,199.98The regular price is $5,199.98
Canon - RF 85mm F1.2 L USM DS Mid-Telephoto Prime Lens for EOS R CamerasModel: 3450C002SKU: 6388023$2,899.99Your price for this item is $2,899.99Was $3,099.99The previous price was $3,099.99
Canon - RF 70-200mm f/4 L IS USM Telephoto Zoom Lens for RF Mount Cameras - WhiteModel: 4318C002SKU: 6439619$1,599.99Your price for this item is $1,599.99
Sony - 55-210mm f/4.5-6.3 Telephoto Lens for Most Alpha E-Mount Cameras - BlackColor:BlackModel: SEL55210/BSKU: 3651038$299.99Your price for this item is $299.99
Sigma - 56mm f/1.4 DC DN , C Lens for Sony E-Mount - BlackBrand Compatibility:SonyModel: 351965SKU: 6394602$399.99Your price for this item is $399.99Was $479.99The previous price was $479.99
Buying camera lenses.
Benefits of different lenses for cameras.
Have you ever wondered how professional photographers take such amazing photos? Obviously, training and experience play a major role. With that said, equipment is another factor. The camera lens any photographer uses can make a big difference between an ordinary photo and a frame-worthy memory.
If you’re still relying solely on the original lens that came with your DSLR or mirrorless camera, it may be time to see what other types of camera lenses can do for you. Your DSLR camera may have included a DSLR lens that zooms in and out, so why upgrade? Consider these factors:
- Focal length: This is the lens’s ability to zoom in on your subject. Many cameras come with a standard zoom lens. But if you ever find yourself needing to get closer to your subject, a telephoto lens can help.
- Aperture (f-stop): The pleasant blur in the background of professional quality photography is created using the right aperture setting in the camera lens you choose.
- Lens type: Explore your creative side by taking wide-angle shots with a macro or telephoto lens or try your hand at fish-eye photography.
- Image stabilization: A lot of cameras have their own image stabilization function. But did you know that many camera lenses also have their own built-in image stabilization that offers clearer photography?
Lenses aren’t just for cameras either. With advancements in smartphone technology, built-in cameras take quality pictures as well. Smartphone camera lenses can create different effects, enhancing the look of your photos.
Choosing the right lens for your needs.
Whether you’re looking for the best lens for portraits or the correct lens for capturing beautiful sunsets, Best Buy has the right lens solution. For example, an ideal portrait lens has a focal range between 70mm and 135mm and a moderate maximum aperture to perform well in low light. There are two basic categories of photography lenses: zoom and prime. If you can adjust the lens to get in closer to your subject, it’s a zoom lens; if the focal length is fixed, it’s a prime lens. Within each of these categories, there are specific types of camera lenses with unique treatments:
- Ultra-wide angle: Capture a wide field of view to get an entire landscape into your shot.
- Telephoto: An 80–100mm or higher lens brings distant objects closer.
- Macro: Get close to small objects while staying in crystal-clear focus with the right macro lens.
- Fish-eye: This lens creates an ultra-wide angle that distorts the image into a curved, hemispherical shape for a 360-degree panoramic view.
- Mirrorless: A mirrorless lens is specifically built for mirrorless digital cameras. These lenses are often more compact than DSLR lenses.