Ratings & Reviews
- A conversation with Sarah Jessica Parker and director Michael Patrick King
- The men of Sex and the City - Michael Patrick King and Mario Cantone look back on the girls and their men - includes a hilarious pop quiz!
- Styling sex and the city 2 - it's glam galore and more as designer extraordinaire, Patricia Field, gives an exclusive look at the stunning fashions of the film, from city couture to desert chic and beyond!
- Marry me, liza! - visit the set of one wild wedding with the incomparible Liza Minnelli
- Commentary by director Michael Patrick King
- Plus: revisiting the '80s - inspirations for the stylish period looks of the fabulous foursome in the movie's flashback prologue
- Sex and the city 2 soundtrack: in the recording studio with Alicia Keys
The stars of the hit HBO series reunite with original writer/producer/director Michael Patrick King to deliver this sequel that finds the ladies venturing outside New York City for the adventure of a lifetime. Carrie (Sarah Jessica Parker), Charlotte (Kristin Davis), and Miranda (Cynthia Nixon) are all married now, but they're still up for a little fun in the sun. When Samantha (Kim Cattrall) gets the chance to visit one of the most extravagant vacation destinations on the planet and offers to bring them all along, they surmise that a women-only retreat may be the perfect excuse to eschew their responsibilities and remember what life was like before they decided to settle down. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Sarah Jessica Parker - Carrie Bradshaw
- Kim Cattrall - Samantha Jones
- Cynthia Nixon - Miranda Hobbes
- Kristin Davis - Charlotte York
- Chris Noth - Mr. Big