Ratings & Reviews
- Blooper reel
- 10 deleted scenes
- Music video (includes behind-the-scenes) - "Snakes on a Plane (Bring It)"
- Commentary by Samuel L. Jackson, director David R. Ellis and others!
- Featurettes: "Pure Venom" The making of Snakes on a Plane, "Snakes on a Blog" fan reel, "Meet the Reptiles," "Visual Effects"
- Trailers and TV spots
Forget terrorists or hijackers -- there's a handful of deadly assassins aboard a jet liner and they don't even have arms or legs in this airborne thriller. Neville Flynn (Samuel L. Jackson) is an FBI agent handling what seems like a routine assignment -- serving as bodyguard for Sean Jones (Nathan Phillips), a Hawaiian surfer dude who is flying to California to testify in a high-profile criminal trial after witnessing mobster Eddie Kim (Byron Lawson) murdering one of his underlings. However, Flynn's job gets a lot more challenging when he discovers Kim's associates don't want Jones to talk, and have devised a unique way to ensure his silence. A cache of highly dangerous poisonous snakes has been hidden on board the jet, and is released using a timed mechanism once the flight is well underway. The snakes quickly attack several members of the flight crew and are eagerly eying the passengers when Flynn decides its time to get medieval on the reptiles. Also starring Rachel Blanchard, Benjamin McKenzie, and Mark Houghton, Snakes on a Plane was produced under the title of Pacific Air Flight 121, but in several interviews Samuel L. Jackson expressed his enthusiasm for the script's original title, Snakes on a Plane, and the high-concept moniker quickly made the film's title and theme a favorite with bloggers and on Internet fan sites all over the world. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Samuel L. Jackson - Neville Flynn
- Julianna Margulies - Claire Miller
- Nathan Phillips - Sean Jones
- Bobby Cannavale - Hank Harris
- Todd Louiso - Dr. Steven Price